The 2013 CEV Champions League

• To be a great volleyball player, you have to have both a very good technique and strength....if you have only power you can still do a good job like (calderon) but if you have a very good technique and lacks power (like Saori)...its hard for you to be the leader of a team like VB in Europe.But Vb has Brako,Polen and Nikolic this allows Saori to stay in VB otherwise,its impossible!!

It is unfair to say calderon only has power, she also has technique, she knows how to use her power, but just because her technique is overwhelmed by her power.

• Just replace Glinka by Polen. Not much difference anymore as Glinka is slowly retiring, leaving responsibility of scroring to Brako more and now, Polen too. This year, we didn't need her reception of Glinka, either we were hiding her or replacing by Saori. Guidetti has started to use the bench more and more this year, so, next year, I won't be surprised full rotations during the games. So, Polen or Brako won't be needed for any reception as they too will sit in the bench when rotating. Vakif/Guidetti showed some signs already that Vakif isn't a 6 player team anymore and we'll see more of this rotation next year, hence, I am saying Saori will definitely stay at Vakif next year as she fits Guidetti's future Vakif team which will rotate a lot during the games. And, there are youths like Kubra, etc too. It is not easy to keep all these good players including youths at a team without having them play, hence, continuous rotations. This year, Guidetti's main target is Turkey league as he never won it. Therefore, he isn't doing radical changes at this moment not to disturb the team. Once Vakif wins Turkey league too, Guidetti will focus a new game style, fast volley, more rotations, etc.

But why are you so sure about Saori staying next year?

VB is not playing fast and lack of variety. I think the volleyball's world knows Saori has to play with speed and variety. Guidetti obviously didn't think about that.

When you watch VB's match, Naz is obviously wouldn't give the ball to her even when other attackers are in poor/wrong position for attacking, she even keep setting the ball to the same attackers for twice or three times when they were blocked. You think that's Guidetti tells Naz to do that?

If Saori can't fit into this team, I cannot see her stay and Guidetti also wouldn't keep her.
    When Glinka retires, VB needs to find an attacker that can hit the ball from Naz's setting, maybe Skowronska.

• if you want a player with both technique and power then sheila castro is your girl :win:

• that is the reason why i mentioned castro's name :love:

• The tickets are not expensive so expect a big crowd in istanbul! :drink: If i understand right nearly 1000 busto supporters come and its already said that Gs has almost 5000 supporters 8o .Good competition final 4 :super:

• i dont think 1000 Yamamay supporters are allowed to attain :P :lol:
    or apply Cannes' tactic (like against Fenerbahçe fans in Cannes )and place them apart from each other in the hall,at least.but this is for a probable GsD-Yamamay match... :thumbsup:

• Today I will start to persuade my parents to let me go to Istanbul

Quote from D.D. Hooker

Keep me in your prayers

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• no i mentined sheilla because she is my 2nd favorite :super:

• she doesnt appear on your fav. list?

that is because only recently during the 2011 world cup did i realize how consistent she was for brazilian nt :kiss:

• Offical website of final four is open

http://www.f4volleyist.com

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I got my ticket from 2nd category(50 TL). I wanted to watch it from category 1 but 100TL is so much for a student like me :lol: Anyway, I hope I will have good memories with my friend just like 2 years ago :super: My two favourite teams will play semifinal and whoever wins, I will be happy but I hope Vakıfbank wins because they are stronger and the possibility of taking the cup is higher than Galatasaray. I wish the best for evey team and the fans :drink:

• thoughts about the rabita-yamamay and vakifbank-galatasaray match ups? :drink:

• thoughts about the rabita-yamamay and vakifbank-galatasaray match ups? :drink:

I fear Yamamay has no hope :white: but I hope to be wrong.. :S At least for the bronze medal there is some chance..
    Anyway Dinamo Kazan and Eczacibasi deserved more to be there instead of Yama and Galatasaray.