The 2013 CEV Champions League

• "yes higher % in this match but not the entire tournament" that is the whole point i was making she could easily score against team that dont have that great defence but when it comes to hard defence and when it gets tough both of them crumble big time

• You are silly.Montano and Calderon are much better.Brako is lucky to play in Vakif with good reception and with a very good setter

Well, I'm sure they wouldn't want to trade her for Calderon or Montano right now :D
    I'm not saying she's better than them, they're different type of players and have different roles on their teams anyway. But she's fit in extremely well and has been a huge asset for Vakifbank this season, and that's all that counts.
    Brakocevic is such a mystery, from nearly amateur level last season to the European champion and F4 MVP a year later. 8o

Vaifbank is obviously the most balanced and well-rounded team in Europe now. And that's always going to be more fruitful that having one or two nuclear weapons on the team while the rest is underused or simply not up to par.

• when it comes to hard defense both rumble big time hmnn i wonder how she attacked during the world cup and the olympics 8) oh i know she was injured or her teammates were injured some of them did not plaay :lol: right now i will use this excuse :D

• u kidding me right she was injured for long time and she got injured 2 weeks before olympics how is that an excuse there were 8 players that were out of the national team due to injuries i find it funny people complain when 1 of the players from other nt get injured and are saying how better they would be if that plaey played and then u have serbian nt were u had 8 players that were injured and then people saying that they are bad and they wouldnt be any better even if those players were there which proves 1 thing and that is those people are haters and nothing else

• Congratulations to all players for individual awards, it was quite obvious that Jovana will be awared MVP but I'm a little bit disapponted about Gozde, she really diserved to get an individual award

• Vaifbank is obviously the most balanced and well-rounded team in Europe now. And that's always going to be more fruitful that having one or two nuclear weapons on the team while the rest is underused or simply not up to par.

Exactly :teach: :teach: :teach:

• The final showed the difference in compositions between the two teams.

Vakifbank is a very well balanced TEAM, consisting of very good individuals.

Rabita has 3 great players (Montano, Akinradewo, Castillo), the others are far weaker. They have no good teamplay.

The same for bronze-medal match: Busto is a very good TEAM, while GS has some very good individuals but is not a balanced team.

• actually the discussion is not really about attacking abilities but the belief that one is better than the other is ridiculous, maybe that person is indeed better or maybe not but the level is not that far off each other. hate? hmn well today i hated on abonandaza, skorupa and molnar riiight :D

• end of one more season and as predicted Vakif won this one, lets see who will be next :wavy: btw with each year it gets more and more boring and predictable. for sake of euro volley i hope for an Italian comeback (Bergamo maybe ??? )

• the cev cup final showed this trend too, one is very balanced while the other is composed of 1 or 2 very good individuals :drink:

• Totally agree, that's why I'm very happy about today's winners :thumbup:

But one thing I'd like to add, Aury Cruz was totally underperforming this weekend. In the last weeks she showed much better matches than those in F4. If she had performed better, the final could at least have been a little more balanced, but completely without OHs it can't work for Rabita...

• Best setter naz and best server brinker 8o Naz is getting really better and better thanks to guidetti.And brinker im proud of u,as i said before u have a really good potential and im glad that u started to show it :flower:

• Best setter naz and best server brinker 8o Naz is getting really better and better thanks to guidetti.And brinker im proud of u,as i said before u have a really good potential and im glad that u started to show it :flower:

totally agree. Brinker was so good today and she improved this year
    Guidetti must be so happy... Chris' still a great MB, Kozuch is now better that the start of the season
    and now new OH like Maren Brinker. Good news for german N.T

I hope to meet them (him) in next 2013 European Championship !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012