2013 CEV Champions League

• Groucho, it's proper draw :thumbup:

you are right

Fenerbahce supposed to be in the first pot. the way you put it it seemed like they were in second. that's made me confused. but apparently skra is in the second pot so it makes it correct.

damn two years in a row and arkas gets the easier draw despite being the second rank team from turkey.
    now that is depressing

• E:
    PGE Skra Belchatow
    Fenerbahce Istanbul
    Tomis Constanta
    Dinamo Moscow

Damn ! :mad: :aww: It is definitely the hardest group

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Dinamo is biggest favorite team of the group, Skra is Skra as always and they are dangerous.

Fenerbahce need a one GOOD spiker for CL.

Kurek going to play for Dinamo Moscow, rgiht ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Why those "ceremonies" aren't in english language? Always in german and I don't understand anything :thumbdown:

I am asking this question every year at the same time, only CEV knows the reason behind it, every year the same story... As if it's the Bundesliga draw, not entire Europe watching!

Anyway, with the pots preliminarily anounced, it was clear that no real group of death with 4 equally strong teams would be possible. Still a lot to discuss about the pots, but out of topic for the moment. Of course, some groups are still stronger than others, but with Noliko as a favourite this was more or less expected and quite possible. I should say that our representative Marek was lucky to avoid the super teams, still they have a long way to go to make their mark in Europe, no chance for them to make it through, especially against Arkas and Noliko. But will be curious to see if they can compete at least at home.

• you are right

Fenerbahce supposed to be in the first pot. the way you put it it seemed like they were in second. that's made me confused. but apparently skra is in the second pot so it makes it correct.

damn two years in a row and arkas gets the easier draw despite being the second rank team from turkey.
    now that is depressing

Skra is in the 1st pot, hun. :wavy: Turkish league is just poor therefore in the 1st is place only for 2 clubs from Italy, Poland, Russia and 1 from Belgium.

• Fenerbahce wants to take one MB.

Candidate names are Giorgio De Togni, Luca Tencati, Sebastian Creus Larry and Sala Andrea.

• Skra is in the 1st pot, hun. :wavy: Turkish league is just poor therefore in the 1st is place only for 2 clubs from Italy, Poland, Russia and 1 from Belgium.

sorry dear, you are dead wrong. :tzz:

The champions of the seven highest ranked federations go to pot 1, when the runner ups go to the second pot.
    Thus, Resovia was in the first pot and Skra in the second.
    Third teams from any federation go automatically to the last pot.

Don't believe everything you hear from unofficial sources (including here and Skra's site).

If you want to make sure just check the results of DOL from CEV site. (download box, in the CEV CL main page, as pdf file) There you can see the groups, as well as the distribution to pots (first teams from each group were in the first pot, second were in the second pot, so and so on)

besides turkish league is not as poor as you think they are. Granted they are not at the same level as Poland, Italy and Russia, but are comparable to or better than the rest of the leagues.

• Skra is in the 1st pot, hun. :wavy: Turkish league is just poor therefore in the 1st is place only for 2 clubs from Italy, Poland, Russia and 1 from Belgium.

Turkish league poor? First of all they have more money than Polish clubs, ofc I mean on bigger teams. Quality is still lower than in Poland but watch matches like Fener-Arkas, Halkbank-Galatasaray, earlier Ziraat etc.

Second Turkish clubs have won European cup before Polish did the same in last 20 years.

• Fenerbahce wants to take one MB.

Candidate names are Giorgio De Togni, Luca Tencati, Sebastian Creus Larry and Sala Andrea.

Tencati has renewed with Piacenza: http://www.copraelior.it/ita/EPN002012.asp
    and also Cuneo wants De Togni (this doesn't mewan that Fenerbahce can't have him...)

• I know it doesn't have a connection with this year Champions League, but CEV decided, that winner of national cup won't be sure of playing in CL. Of course, polish, italian and russian federations didn't want to agree with it, 'cause then this tournament (National Cup) will stop being interesting and attractive for teams & fans, but their protest went actually unnoticed. In CEV opinion, just champion and runner up of league should advance to CL and it will looks like that to the end of 2014.