Hello from Paris

• Hello everybody !

2012 is a too important year for volleyball (London ... Go Italy !) to not take part in Inside Volley.
    I follow a lot of national leagues, especially of course the French (yes we Cannes !) and Italian ones.
    I am a beach volley fan too and the Sèvres tournament (Continental Cup, 16-19 May) is close now. Sèvres, it's ... Paris. The tournament will take place on a Seine river island !
    So long,

Charles Thomas (I'm on FB too) :cheesy:

• Welcome! (Go ITA XD)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Thanks fellows !
    I took this pic during the ceremony of French Cup final 2012.

• Salut King !
    On est quasiment voisins !
    Our Stade français soon back in League A according to you :?:

• On est quasiment voisins

Malheureusement, on n´est pas des viosins, parce que j´habite en allemagne. Mais j´ai visite Versailles est je suis
    enchante de les monuments grands :lol:

God, my french, I have to speak often in order not to forget it !!! Its good to have a french friend here too

• Ok ! :wavy:
    Germany ? Fine too.
    Ich verstehe was du schreibst... So , your French is good !
    Sure, we have to practice languages.

• Ok ! :wavy:
    Germany ? Fine too.
    Ich verstehe was du schreibst... So , your French is good !
    Sure, we have to practice languages.

Merci beaucoupe. Tu peux parles allemands aussi ?

I learned at school french, and later taught myself with a special programm frech aswell. Later I visited Paris and fell in love with that city. I will try to visit Paris this year to follow the French Open in tennis, if I can manage my time !

If you have some news about French volleyball, please share with us. For example what about the transfer season ! I am really curious how the teams of Cannes will be

• French are rare here, it's a pity ! Now, we are 2 :D

• maybe more ...
    fraggle?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Hi!! :wavy: :wavy:
    Welcome to the forum!!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Bonjour! :wavy:
    Nice to have another member from France here ;) Do you follow male volleyball too? I have a few favorites among French guys, once I was a big fan of your NT... Ok, I'm still a big fan, I can't fight it...
    Feel free. Bombard us with a million posts. Share your feelings and opinions. Stay with us. Just wait and see... In about two months all users here will be like a big odd family and fraternizing with the enemy before the match and exchanging of cursing in different languages will be on the agenda. You can't miss that :D This year will be crazy!
    Bisous! :flower:

• Salut je suis aussi francais! Moi je suis carrement le volleyball que depuis tres peu de temps! J'espere en apprendre beaucoup sur ce site avec vous!

• Salut je suis aussi francais! Moi je suis carrement le volleyball que depuis tres peu de temps! J'espere en apprendre beaucoup sur ce site avec vous!

Bienvenue :win:

• Bonjour Danilo, matula et le Hollandais volant :)
    Yes, this blog looks great !