The 2012 FIVB World Club Championships

• Congratulation Sollys! They deserved it, While watching I remembered last year final.

I think Zhukova is better option, also I didnt understand why coach substituted Akinradewo with Golubovic?
    As it was written before our OHs can not score, and also reception is not good. I have hope our team will develop.
    anyway we are the first team who played in the final consecutively 2 years in WCCH :)

• Rabita had only 5 kills from their outside hitters in 3 sets!! They're going to have to find a way to get kills from the outside or it will be a long season.

Congrats to Sollys! Like the commentator just asked Sheilla, is it even possible to play better? They were functioning at such a high level and transitioning so smoothly. Even better than they were with the NT :)

Well said. Sollys' performance is purely impecabble. Brazil would have dominated London olympics just like they did in 2008 have they played like this. Very nice game to watch.

• this match just showed how complete the brazilian team is name it reception, blocks, attacks they execute their plays perfectly :super:

• what did she answer?? :)

Like a true champion she said "we can always play better" :)

• Congratulations Sollys :flower: Amazing team work its probably first time i see that in a team all players are giving equal contribution to a match,no weakness no ups and downs and many more.

About Rabita i guess they will miss the power of Osmokrovic & Mammadova from zone 4 i still don't know why they changed this team so much previous years team + Akinradewo & Montano with a good reciever libero they would probably dominate the CL this season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations Sollys :flower: Amazing team work its probably first time i see that in a team all players are giving equal contribution to a match,no weakness no ups and downs and many more.

About Rabita i guess they will miss the power of Osmokrovic & Mammadova from zone 4 i still don't know why they changed this team so much previous years team + Akinradewo & Montano with a good reciever libero they would probably dominate the CL this season.

Not to anger certain persons but i highly doubt that they would dominate anything....

• By the way Fabiola catched a great chance to work with upcoming Brazil NT whole season to be the main setter of team in summer after Olympic roster election disapointment for her she seems to improved her game a lot,especially she uses her middles very often now like what Dani Lins did during Olympic finals :D

• Rabita needs time. Players Sollys playing together for several years. :tzz:

• Did fomina played during the tournament?

No, she did not.

• She should have stay in cannes. There Fang trust her And know what she CAN bring to the team. He also let her play as outside hitter.
    I dońt see the point to have her as second libero if she never plays. Better to havé her as outside hitter ans met her replace a player in defense. She is really waisting her last years as players. Too bad because she really is an amazing person And player.

• Individual Awards
    MVP - Sheilla Castro (Sollys Osasco)
    Best Scorer - Sheilla Castro (Sollys Osasco)
    Best Spiker - Thaisa Menezes (Sollys Osasco)
    Best Blocker - Jessica Jones (Lancheras de Catano)
    Best Server - Angelina Grün (R.Baku)
    Best Receiver - Jaqueline Carvalho (Sollys Osasco)
    Best Libero - Camila Brait (Sollys Osasco)
    Best Setter - Elif Agca Oner (Fenerbahçe)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• FIVB playing nice. Stats show serving and setting leaders as Sheilla and Fabiola.

• Individual Awards
    Best Setter - Elif Agca Oner (Fenerbahçe)

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: