Yeltsin Cup 2012

• Oh thank You Joanamss, since Saturday We didn't know about that.

You wrote that Italy will join as 5th team and joanams says they are gonna replace Ukraine. Though don't know which one is true, these two are different things :roll:

• You wrote that Italy will join as 5th team and joanams says they are gonna replace Ukraine. Though don't know which one is true, these two are different things :roll:

Link from Joanamss says what Bartek wrote... here is Google translate:

• You are wrong Osuwisko. There are two different ways- Italy won't replace Ukraine because Poland did it :D

• OK, yes You are correct. :)

Now that we all are understanding, let us talk about the important competition... who will win this year Miss Yeltsin Cup?

Maybe Wołosz defend her title :lol: but Obmochaeva :rose: and few others are strong opponents :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Exactly. They could use this competition to study each other before they go guns blazin' in the olympics.

They also faced other in WGP 2007. Russia lost 3-1.

• Since Yulia Morozova isnt playing, Natasha and Tanya is my winners for Miss Yeltsin Cup, who is Wolosz :lol:

Our second setter :D her profile on FIVB you're right both players who you meant are so pretty :rose: :kiss:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Interesting. Who won that match?

As far as I remember, Italy and Russia played against each other 2 times in ECH07. One of them in the group(it was the last match before the semi finals and both teams guarenteed to play in semi final before that game) and the other one in semi final..Italy won both matches with 3-0..

• Even if Kadir was almost as old as a egg in an hens stomach at the time, he remembers it very well ;) she said it after the semifinal game.

Gamova said after the game also "I hope we will get our revenche, and I guess this will not be the last time we face each other upcoming years", but she still waits for the first win in a "real" tournament since the only win was from a qualifier.

• Tanya is Tatiana Kosheleva yepp, u dont like her?

I think she is good looking at least, but she wont win Miss Yeltsin Cup tough anyway, since she wont play.

• Even if Kadir was almost as old as a egg in an hens stomach at the time, he remembers it very well ;) she said it after the semifinal game.

Gamova said after the game also "I hope we will get our revenche, and I guess this will not be the last time we face each other upcoming years", but she still waits for the first win in a "real" tournament since the only win was from a qualifier.

ECH07 was the tournament that I started to like volleyball..I was just captivated by Agüero's performance and after she came to Turkey, I tried to follow her matches and started to like volleyball more and more :D Before that, my mum was watching CL matches of Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı when one of the most famous TV channel in Turkey(Kanal D) broadcast CL :D

Sorry for off topic :lol:

• ECH07 was the tournament that I started to like volleyball..I was just captivated by Agüero's performance and after she came to Turkey, I tried to follow her matches and started to like volleyball more and more :D Before that, my mum was watching CL matches of Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı when one of the most famous TV channel in Turkey(Kanal D) broadcast CL :D

Sorry for off topic :lol:

Intresting story, nice to hear :)

• Italian roster for Eltsin cup:
    Set.: lo Bianco, Rondon
    MB: Gioli, Arighetti, Anzanello, Barazza
    OH+Opp: Piccinini, Costagrande, Del Core, Lucia Bosetti, Caterina Bosetti
    Lib: Cardullo, Croce, de Gennaro

• Italian roster for Eltsin cup:
    Set.: lo Bianco, Rondon
    MB: Gioli, Arighetti, Anzanello, Barazza
    OH+Opp: Piccinini, Costagrande, Del Core, Lucia Bosetti, Caterina Bosetti
    Lib: Cardullo, Croce, de Gennaro

Looks Barbolini still have some doubts for Olympic Games...like witch third MB he will take, and will he take two liberos and let CAterina out...or the other way (cause I consider Ortolani is in Olympics, she will just ercieve a deserved rest after playing the hole WGP!)