Yeltsin Cup 2012

• Looks Barbolini still have some doubts for Olympic Games...like witch third MB he will take, and will he take two liberos and let CAterina out...or the other way (cause I consider Ortolani is in Olympics, she will just ercieve a deserved rest after playing the hole WGP!)

I hope Anza will stay at home, She is too tall and Her speed in atack is so slow.

• Looks Barbolini still have some doubts for Olympic Games...like witch third MB he will take, and will he take two liberos and let CAterina out...or the other way (cause I consider Ortolani is in Olympics, she will just ercieve a deserved rest after playing the hole WGP!)

sincerely I don't think he wants to leave Croce at home too...we'll see!

• sincerely I don't think he wants to leave Croce at home too...we'll see!

Yes, I agree, and I actually think I agree with that decision. Though would be really good for taly to have a player like Caterina already having the experience of an Olympic Games, she is still so young...maybe is just to soon for her to be in London. I guess thaking a second libero wise.

So would be something like in London:
    Lo Bianco, Rondon
    Ortolani, Lucia Bosetti
    Costagrande, Piccinini, Del Core
    Arrighetti, Gioli, Anzanello or Barazza (I really odnt know who he will choose)
    Cardullo and Croce

• I think that would be the final roster...I hope he takes Anza but I think he'll choose Barazza...

• Barbolini decided to take also Ortolani to the touranment in Monica De Gennaro place.

He said IT will be an important test to define the 12 that will play in Olympic Games, IT will be inside this 14 players...two will be cut.

S: Eleonora Lo Bianco, Giulia Rondon
    Opp: Serena Ortolani, Lucia Bosetti, Caterina Bosetti
    OH: Carolina Costagrande, Francesca Piccinini, Antonella Del Core
    MB: Simona Gioli, Valentina Arrighetti, Sara Anzanello, Jenny Barazza
    L: Paola Cardullo, Paola Croce

I believe Cate Bosetti and on Mb will be out of the final list.

• I'm not sure if it makes sense for Italy to take 2 liberos to OG...none of their OHs is a weak receiver, so they don't really need a reception substitute, and Cardullo and Croce both are strong in reception and defense, so it would not make sense either to use both and switch them like for example Turkey does with Gülden and Gizem...

• I'm not sure if it makes sense for Italy to take 2 liberos to OG...none of their OHs is a weak receiver, so they don't really need a reception substitute, and Cardullo and Croce both are strong in reception and defense, so it would not make sense either to use both and switch them like for example Turkey does with Gülden and Gizem...

I agree with you, but since Italy always have problems with liberos injuries in important competitions, Barbolini always try to take 2 of them, so If anything happens. That is why I think he will take two liberos.

Also cause Croce played the World Cup, so would be a good reward to let her go to Olympic Games.

But this is just what I think it will happen, of course..hehehe

Totally agree. Instead of Croce taking Caterina would be better investment for the future of Italy. But I don't think Barbolini cares about Italy NT's future much since he will leave after OG :roll:

• Italy is so good that not only their OH are good receivers, one of their Opp (Bosetti) is quite good as well. I think Cate will have few chances to play so I would cut her and Anzanello.

• I hope he will take one libero and Ortolani MUST stay at home!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I hope he will take one libero and Ortolani MUST stay at home!

no,if italian face to USA and RUSIA...do you think lucia bosetti could pass the blockers of them?Dont forget last year...MB of USA how to stop l.bosetti and arrighetti,real tragedy……

if italian wants to get medal of Olympics,serena ortolani must in,no doubt!

• no...I want Ortolani in London...she is a real opposite! if Lucia Bosetti doesn't go, she must enter! ok she is not the best, but I believe in her :super:

unfortunately..in fact.. we must believe in sere!!!

• Lucia can't but Caterina yes! I mean play with strong and high blocks... BTW Ortolani is blocked more than Lucia, I'm just saying.... :whistling:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Lucia can't but Caterina yes! I mean play with strong and high blocks... BTW Ortolani is blocked more than Lucia, I'm just saying.... :whistling:

yes,because...leo could not setter ball to lucia,if she find lucia did not pass the net...lucia gets score by speed...

however,serena ,she has to face to dificult situation,of course ,she must face to dificult situation,because serena is treated as togut,a strong opposto.

• http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…+Polski+na+Puchar+Jelcyna

Poland will play with younger players, finally!

S: Joanna Wołosz, Ewelina Tobiasz

Opp: Zuzanna Czyżnielewska

MB: Maja Tokarska, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Aleksandra Sikorska

OH: Ewelina Sieczka, Kinga Kasprzak, Aleksandra Wójcik, Paulina Głaz, Iga Chojnacka

L: Krystyna Strasz

• Why Kasprzak again? :aww: Others are good, but why he didn't call for example Patrycja Polak?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why Kasprzak again? :aww: Others are good, but why he didn't call for example Patrycja Polak?

Because Patrycja Polak is so weak :-) that's why.

• Others are good, but why he didn't call for example Patrycja Polak?

From what I heard, Patrycja can't play in national team, because her doctors didn't give her permission to do so. I don't know the details, I don't know what's wrong with her health, but that's something that has been going on for a few years now. :white:

• Brazil B Team:

S: Ana Tiemi (?), Claudinha (Minas)
    Opp: Joycinha (Fakel-RUS), Ju Nogueira (Campinas)
    OH: Sassá (SESI), Priscila Daroit (Campinas), Gabi (Unilever), Ellen Braga (Pinheiros)
    MB: Natasha (Campinas), Andressa (Campinas), Leticia Hage (Praia Clube)
    L: Suelen (Campinas)

Very cleaver Zé, taking 5 players from Campinas, so they can be working together since NT..hahahahah :whistle: