Yeltsin Cup 2012

• Cuban team in the bench. I feel for this girls. They must be so tired. and they still have to play Pan am. :white:

• How libero Suelen is playing in Brazilian leaugue ? Is she so good to be in NT? For me she is really overweight... :roll:

• How libero Suelen is playing in Brazilian leaugue ? Is she so good to be in NT? For me she is really overweight... :roll:

Zé likes her...I don´t know why, but he says she has an awesome receive.
    She has always been this overweight, and there are other better liberos to be in her place...but...

people are saying that she is in nt only because she will be the libero of ze roberto´s club Amil Campinas in next season

• Brazil B takes 2nd set against Italy A :roll:
    Italy reminds me of Piacenza's team last season, a bunch of experienced (old) players with good skills, but without the necessary power to play on the same level as the really big teams. I can't see them beating USA and even Brazil in OG if they don't improve a lot.

Yumilka Ruiz sitting in the crowd together with Cardullo and Anzanello :thumbsup:

• Which brazil' players are on court? The score?

• Which brazil' players are on court? The score?

claudinha- joycinha
    gabi - sassa
    andressa -natasha
    suellen
    its bra 18-15 ita now
    1-1 in sets

• Brasilian libero is fat!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Costagrande not playing well

Piccinini in

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I wonder what playing as starter today means for Caterina's OG chances...it looks like Barbolini's plan is to use a receiver as Opp so Costagrande can concentrate on backrow attacks, so the main candidates for Opp are the Bosetti sisters. Still I think it would be stupid to leave Ortolani as the only real Opp at home...

Italy's performance is really poor :thumbdown: Barbolini should invite Guidetti to teach the players to serve better, they are not good in that element at all, they just try to make no mistakes.