Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• People act very differently depending on the context. Without being able to hear what she's saying or be in the practice gym I think it's unfair to judge her based off of your perception of her body language. She's been in Kazan for three years now so I'm sure her teammates have a much greater understanding of her on court personality than any of us do.

• People act very differently depending on the context. Without being able to hear what she's saying or be in the practice gym I think it's unfair to judge her based off of your perception of her body language. She's been in Kazan for three years now so I'm sure her teammates have a much greater understanding of her on court personality than any of us do.

I do not judge her and I still think she is a great player but seeing that kind of behavior isn't nice. I remember a situation during the match against Rabita the other OH no.18 (don't know her name) who is just 18 years old made a reception error and she ''yelled'' at her an made some face. So I wonder if Logan and Stacy did stuff like this to her when she was struggling with her reception at the 2010 WGP and WCH

• yeah, and she has only 23 years old...

I think unfortunlaety in womens volleyball names can be more valuable than performances :aww: some players always get to play in good clubs and get invations to NT, even if they havent played a good season for ages.

• Irina should get a spot in the starting six. This is what Russia needs at this point - a good middle attacker. Forget Borisenko, Perepelkhina and Merkulova.

Dianskaya and Osickchina were snubbed by the coach. Osickchina is even the leading blocker in the league now, in terms of efficiency and percentage.

• Osickchina is even the leading blocker in the league now, in terms of efficiency and percentage.

That suprises me so much. I've seen all Krasnodar's home games this season and Osichkina makes so many stupid mistakes, she's attacking so rarely and not convincing. I really don't understand how people could think she's good enough for NT, she's not good enough for Krasnodar team IMO. Zaryazhko deserves her chance, Dianskaya maybe too, but surely not Osichkina.

• Dynamo (Krasnodar) - Ufimochka-UGNTU (Ufa) 3:0 (25:17, 25:17, 25:12)

Yenisei (Krasnoyarsk) - Dynamo (Moscow) 0:3 (23:25, 17:25, 15:25)

Torch (New Urengoy) - Omichka (Omsk region) 0:3 (21:25, 22:25, 20:25)

Tyumen Tyumen (Tyumen) - Dynamo (Kazan) 0:3 (20:25, 27:29, 22:25)

Severstal (Cherepovets) - Proton (Saratov region) 3:1 (21:25, 25:23, 25:23, 25:20)

Odintsovo district (Moscow region) - Uralochka-NTMK (Sverdlovsk region) 3:2 (23:25, 16:25, 25:22, 25:17, 15:9)

• Reading up a bit more on Katya this weekend. Quite the interesting read.

http://gamova.org/news.php?id=209 General article on Olympics, life and everything

http://www.eg.ru/daily/sports/33490 Wedding article
    The first article is very interesting regarding Sergey Ovchinnikov and Katya feelings regarding his death. Talk about denial. I guess it is easier to believe that you are not responsible in any way for a coach punching his own ticket. Pretty harsh from the Kazan girls to refuse to go to his funeral.
    The second article if quite enlightening as well. I knew Katya father was out of the picture, I didn't know that he had nothing to do with her since before her birth or since, even after her fame. Sad that Katya's mother died of cancer when she was 25 years old. Katya's husband appears to be quite the player with a colourful family history. Two children by two different woman, what a guy. Yet he is the normal one in his family.

• why del core is not playing...she had not played the previous match and now not again?!

When Pankov was asked who's injured and ill in his team, he said that they don't have del Core now. He didn't specified the reason why, but he said that there are no more financial problems in the team so I guess there's something with Antonella's health. No more info on this(

• From 24-21 in the third and 4 matchpoints Omichka loses 3rd set, so it still could be anybody's game.