Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• looks like this match is more interesting cause there is no scripted match or if there is at least it still has an element of unpredictability

• Hooker was complaining during wekk of how long the russian league is and that she wanted to come back home and so on....do u guys think there is any chance she...lets say..didnt play her best? Or you guys think is all credits to Omichka?

• Hooker was complaining during wekk of how long the russian league is and that she wanted to come back home and so on....do u guys think there is any chance she...lets say..didnt play her best? Or you guys think is all credits to Omichka?

She and Havelkova really wanted this season to end today I think. They played one of the worst game of the season. Especially Havelkova. But they are not the only ones to blame - everyone played below the par - Kryuchkova, Mariukhnich, Uraleva. Osichkina showed herslef as drama queen with gestures and faces and taking to referees, so the whole team had to calm her down without success. Ones again, ugly end of the disasterous season for big spendidng team. Will ill management be replaced - I doubt it very much :wall:

• Krasnodar X Omichka (17.04.2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd56EV_gKB8

I'll watch it later. I haven't time now. I wanna see Mammadova and Havelkova jump serves from behind. :win: It's amazing.

I found it too: http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…ct=stat_game&game_id=2083

Stats on Russian Volleyball Federation website! :cheesy: Is it a miracle?

PS: What happened? I really thought Krasnodar would defeat Omichka.

Now, semifinals... C'mon, Mamma, show us what you can! :super:

• She and Havelkova really wanted this season to end today I think. They played one of the worst game of the season. Especially Havelkova. But they are not the only ones to blame - everyone played below the par - Kryuchkova, Mariukhnich, Uraleva. Osichkina showed herslef as drama queen with gestures and faces and taking to referees, so the whole team had to calm her down without success. Ones again, ugly end of the disasterous season for big spendidng team. Will ill management be replaced - I doubt it very much :wall:

What do you think the issue is with foreigners going to play in Russia? Both Havelkova and Hooker had HUGE seasons last year winning championships in their respective leagues and they were never really able to put it together in Krasnodar. Similar cases with other foreign players in the recent past.

• Mamma always shines in Russian league, she is the best scorer of the league :super:

I hope OMSK will finish at least in first 3 and go to CL next season.

• Mamma always shines in Russian league, she is the best scorer of the league :super:

I hope OMSK will finish at least in first 3 and go to CL next season.

So do I :roll: It would be nice to see her again in CL.

• I don't!) I really hope Uralochka will get 3rd place! Omichka is 1 player team without defence, without fast game - typical Russian style, don't like to see that anymore!

• What do you think the issue is with foreigners going to play in Russia? Both Havelkova and Hooker had HUGE seasons last year winning championships in their respective leagues and they were never really able to put it together in Krasnodar. Similar cases with other foreign players in the recent past.

I can talk a lot about that. Overall life in Russia especially in winter could be very depressing to the people who not used to this climat. Russian playing style with lots of hard work for hitters, it's tiring. Very-very long trips to almost every city, in Russia to get anywhere you have to transfer in Moscow, so to get to Krasnoyarsk or Omsk or Tyumen, you spend almost a whole day. And even atmosphere in the clubs, especially in Krasnodar, as I see it, doesn't really motivates the player to shine. The club season is very long (from beggining of October till the middle of May) and in the end players just want to go home. So I'm not surprised with all this failures, I'm much more surprised how fantastically well did Jordan Larson adapt to Kazan's realities and loolks like she enjoys it there.

• Hooker worte on her facebook:
    "Look how far away the head coach is from the team :(..... smh"
    with this picture:

• I think a lot of player will give examples of Brazil. Paula Pequeno not stopped complaining but could not stand staying in Odinstovo already Waleswka loved playing there, always spoke highly of the club and the city and how it has adapted very well to the clime, and as fond of restaurants, bars etc.

• I agree with you. Urlalochka has a better team than Omichka. Salina is better than Uraleva, Starodubova better than Kuzyakina ;)

BTW, Hooker seems to be a addict of SNS...her twitter and facebook are always active and it looks like she enjoys feeling like a star right there :lol:

• '

If I am not mistaken, Larson's husband stays with her every year in Russia so that helps her adjust to life there

You can say the same about Heather Bown. When I did an interview with her, I was actually a bit surprised how much she loves Russia, traveling, the weather, conditions and living in Kazan. Maybe it's just them or maybe it's the club's managment doing something special 8)