Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• From Bown face >

Had a great day of practice. Survived the second double day in a row. And had it topped off with the men's game here in Kazan. Watched Matt and Vale beat Dinamo Moscow :?: congrats to the boys.

• cute like this......damn it, i couldn't love it more! :cheesy:

• Kurek's injury is more serious than it seemed to be. I've just read that he has torn ligament in his ankle. Treatment will last from three to six weeks. Poor Kypek...
    source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…zniejsza-niz-przewidywano
    Are you there, God? Plague. Plague...

That's a translation error. Cherednik actually said the injury turned out to be not as bad as it seemed in the very beginning. But yeah, he's gonna miss up to six weeks of playing :down:
    http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…a%C5%82ej+dru%C5%BCyny%22
    (And yesterday we lost Blaszczykowski... I mean, really?! Who's next?).

• What you think how the new grouping will effect the final ranking? I know financially for some teams this serpentine system means much more expense, but does this mean so much that it would effect the results of the matches as well? I do not really know how much as they are traveling hughe distances (even though I guess it happens at least the day before the match if not earlier)...

Also this year the point system is same, right? 3points for victory 3:0/3:1, 2p for 3:2, 1p for 2:3 and 0p for 1:3/0:3, right? There are some leagues where they are still not using this system... :s

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Good to know Kurek is back in training, he's flying to Novy Urengoy with Dinamo. Probably won't play yet, but there are chances he'll make an appearance in the next CL game.

• What time is the Kuzbass vs. Kazan game today? Is there any streaming?

• Gavin Schmitt is not the highest scorer for Iskra this weekend! Denis Kalinin with more points than him! I think this is the top news in Russia :)

• Well guys where is playing Michael Sanchez Bozhulev ? i've read someting about a negotiation with Fakel but i guess is didn't go well, and is there a possibility of him playing in NT of Russia or Ukraine ?

i am so happy Ostapenko is back - hope he get in soon in NT :dance6:

• But Alain Roca play with Fakel or not??

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Well guys where is playing Michael Sanchez Bozhulev ? i've read someting about a negotiation with Fakel but i guess is didn't go well, and is there a possibility of him playing in NT of Russia or Ukraine ?

i am so happy Ostapenko is back - hope he get in soon in NT :dance6:

Sanchez is on Cuba with his family

• It was quite weird day for some teams in Superliga. Defintely the biggest suprise for me is Iskra Odintsovo. Gazprom gave them a chance just in third set, which is most known as pretty tough for team, which is leading 2:0. Anyway, after great start of season Iskra disappoints me really much. In last 4 matches they won just one, against Perm. I suppose, that Schmitt stopped being effective and whole game just crushed. It's even seen in statistics, in last two matches he wasn't best scorer and best spiker (%). Edit: Stats say, that Schmitt was the only one, who tried to save Iskra from defeat (23 points, 53% in attack). Second interesting thing is 6 block of Bulgarian Todorov.

Marcus Nilsson in Lokomotiv Novosybirsk has his second volleyball life. His team doesn't need Stanley so far, because Swedish player is doing really great job.
    Belgorod can't still find their game. They are under the big pressure from boss of club, who said, that he's not satisfied of team's result and if they don't do anything good during this season (I mean win something) a club will loose some money, which is a key to build a roster.

Go Ural!

• Just a side note to the thread. Sergey Baranov quit volleyball due to an injury preventing him to play the game at a professional competitive level.

• Belgorod as Host, Krasnodar and Novosibirsk are in Russia's Cup Final 6. Today should come here Moscow and Kazan.

2nd place Teams are so far Ufa and Odintsovo. Wild Card for Team who is the best in the prism of fan's popularity. I hope for Odintsovo if Kazan will be 1st in himself group.

• Zenit lost against Fakel, but today they won with Gubernia, which had to win just one set to advance into the final.

So far we've got: Belgorod, Krasnodar, Novosibirsk, Moscow, Nizhny Novogrod + one wild card/Kazan, Ufa and Odintsovo, I suppose. For sure, Zenit's gonna take the place in the best six.