Fenerbahçe 2012/13

• No volley culture but Kim doesn't want to leave Fenerbahce. Kazan should take Her on target.

• I am sure that Kim will want to leave Fenerbahce. She should play in CL. I think she must not waste time any longer.

yav he he

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Even if she would leave Fenerbahce, you would not miss her. Right?

maybe not because her semifinals performance against vakifbank was not good

• I think Kim should go to Galatasaray as OPP with receiving tasks, so that Neriman Oszoy can concentrate only :super: on spiking!

• I think Kim should go to Galatasaray as OPP with receiving tasks, so that Neriman Oszoy can concentrate only :super: on spiking!

What a fantasy :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Berg left Fb that is official. As for Tl league not having many spectators that is normal cause they don't have voley culture

Is it official? I haven't read nothing about it...

her tweets let me think that it is true, but I hope she will stay there...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What a fantasy :lol:

Why?
    I think Galatasaray urgently needs a strong Opp who can also receive like Kim, because Neriman is not able to do that.
    And Gala will play in CL next season so...

• Why?
    I think Galatasaray urgently needs a strong Opp who can also receive like Kim, because Neriman is not able to do that.

For doing that Gala's managers have to have wider vision which unfortunately they're lacking of. Just because there are some temporary succes in football, club's only focus shouldn't be football

• By the way- curious if filedefener's twitter followers know about His post about Kim :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curious what will They do if They know...

• Why?

if kim play for Gala, Gala have to pay big money to Fener.

• Unbelievable how many haters turkish sport clubs have. :rolll: I would like to explain certain things to people who are unaware but trolls are just a waste of time. Pink Spiders or Fenerbahce Kim's life, Kim's choice.

• @Togutt

Of course, on the paper Kim or other player can play in Galatasaray but this is not possible here. In Turkey there is a different culture than other European countries, you can't never understand some things. Kim probably will stay at Fenerbahçe even if Fener miss out on a Champions League spot and we'll continue to keep a great player like that. Fenerbahce is a club that she loves. She seems happy here. I hope, everthing is clear ? ;)

I can't imagine that Messi playing for Real Madrid :lol:

Bartek

hey troll, please should just shut your mouth sometimes, thank you.