Fenerbahçe 2012/13

• but we don't miss her. Get out Kim.. Happiness to her with a million dollars :wavy:

I want to make a long explanation for Kim. Because no one seems to be well aware of her real situation.
    Hope it makes sense anyway.

First of all, I`m really sorry about FB not getting a wild card from CEV.
    There must be something totally wrong in this situation that champion not participaing in next Champions league.
    If FB got the wild card, the possibility of Kim remaining may have been really big for sure.

I have not participated but I have watched this forum for quite a long time.
    Especially, FB being a first team for Kim in Europe, I and many of her fans sincerely supported the team and appreciated all the great favors from FB players, supporters and staffs.
    Also Kim never missed mentioning gratitude toward all the teammates, team staffs and supporters.

I don`t wanna say anything FOR SURE about your posts which was totally disappointing at a first look, cuz I don`t know what you have heard about and know about Kim of this transfer season and I don`t want to be rude.
    However, this occasion and what you have wrote about her makes me somewhat annoyed.
    I even imagined if there is an official that Kim is transferring to Galatasaray reading your over-resentful posts.

To talk about the "fact" for short, Kim was not exactly involved in her transfer after she left Turkey for her NT.
    She was not so aware of her transfer as she was concentrating soley on NT.
    She said about this in many interviews and I also heard from her directly.
    Even after there was "confirmed" news about her transfer to Azerrail few days ago, she interviewed at once that there is nothing certain.
    Even, she said she doesn`t know anything and has not yet talked about transfer with her agency and original team(Heungguk Life Insurance), back from OQ.
    Only thing she knows was the brief info about the teams that have made offer to her.
    In sum, she has nothing to be blamed in terms of transfer, as she has never been included in this situation that she is leaving FB(this is not even clear yet).
    All discussions made priorly were done between agency and the team, not by Kim herself.

Everythig will be clear this week as she said that she will decide before WGP.
    I think this discussion started from not knowing well about her situation at all.
    However, I want you to know that this forum is such an opened place and some people who dislike her(indeed by no reason) take some posts written here in advantage to attack her personality.
    What you have said can be easily misunderstood.
    This is the only thing I am concerned about.
    I`m not sure how well you are aware of the situation of the team but please be more careful about your words, as this forum is even more influential than you imagine. (Maybe especially you?)
    I still have no idea why you are saying bad about Kim "Not as a player" ?( , but I can say this for sure that she CANNOT be kinda rude person without sense.
    She is remembered in such a good manner from her former teams and fans and I don`t think that it is different with FB also.
    If you tell the reason you wrote like that and it`s true, I would really appreciate to know her duplicity for the first time. :whistle:
    For sure, I think that there`s some misunderstanding actually.
    Without saying anything certain, speculation grows only.

Actually IMO, it might be annoying for the fans but there is no way to blame pro players to pursue $$$.
    So even if she makes decision judging the salary, it could not be blamed either.
    But I`m making such a long excuse for her since I can`t stand saying sth before the official and making her a bad person.
    To say more, her original team in Korea is quite influential in decision making than you think, that the matter of money has to be more with them.

Plus, on the day she arrived from OQ, she was asked if she will remain in FB or leave.
    Although I even think that the possibility lowered due to the sponsor problem and CL problem, she answered that "All the possibility is opened. There`s also a chance to remain(in FB)."
    So why not wait more for her dicision?
    Of course as her fan, I want her to be in a stable team that has good teammates regardless of which team it is.
    Fenerbahce 2011-12 was the very team I imagined and I expected Kim remaining next season before some problems appeared.

Anyway, everything is up to her and her original team.
    Fans are concerned cuz her first and new agency that she belongs to now, is mainly a soccer management and she is the only and first volleyball player.
    I hope she makes a good decision and also FB`s successful season even if it is released in official that Kim leaves. :roll:

For last, these are all the recent FACTS about her:

-not decided nor discussed about transfer further after coming back from Japan.
    -want to stay in Turkey, if salary does not differs in great extent compared to offers from other leagues.
    -Of course money is important, but being young, she wants the team where she could learn volleyball far more.
    -She will decide this week.
    -the teams that have made offer : Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Eczacibasi(TUR) / Rabita, Azerrail(AZE) / Dinamo Moscow(RUS)

• Hehehe No suprise guys, he is a Fenerbahçe fan like the others :)

She is 1 of the best & young player in the world at the moment, how could you do if you were Kim? She has right to earn more money...

• As Dal15al25 writes, Fenerbahce interested in Francesca Piccinini.

Manager of Fenerbahce Hakan Dincay has confirmed to Filede Fener (FB TV) that Merve Dalbeler, Nihan Güneyligil, Eda Erdem have re-signed with Fener

Meanwhile, Fenerbahce have announced the signing of Meryem Boz, Elif Onur, Elif Agca Oner, Nilay Ozdemir, Gökcen Denkel Zop for the upcoming season.

It's abreaking news. As fbhaber.org first reported, Beko could be new sponsor of Fenerbahce. Beko is a domestic appliance and electronics brand of Arçelik A.Ş., owned by Koç Holding of Turkey. (Here is the more info about Beko http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beko)

According to voleybolunsesi.com Hakan Dincay: "Sokolova still a Fenerbahce member. She has under the contract with Fenerbahce for the upcoming season. We are certainly not interested in Beppe. We have never talked to before with him." he said. :white:

Fenerbahce's new coach will be absolutely foreign. I have no idea who will be next one ? Ze Roberto has some suggestions to Fenerbahce.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• on yesterdays match POL-SRB I saw that there was Kamil Soz, 2nd coach of Fenerbahce

• Probably she went there to watch their new player Berenika Okuniewska :D Maybe, there will be one more Polish player in Fenerbahce next season ? :whistle: :whistle:

maybe he went there to watch a Serbian player :D just guess :P

• on yesterdays match POL-SRB I saw that there was Kamil Soz, 2nd coach of Fenerbahce

Thanks Wojtek for the info.

I think he probably went to Poland to watch our new player Paula Pequeno.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• On Friday Fenerbahce's manager Hakan Dincay: Our new coach probably describes this week." he said.

According to this article http://www.aksam.com.tr/daha-iyisini-alacagiz--120712h.html

Today, "we'll not rush about new coach and we could be deal with a coach after the Olympics. Also we aren't interested in Piccinini." he said. :lol:

I'm disappointed. :down:

• I have a question. What is the stressed syllable, fenèrbahce or fenerhce? loool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I have a question. What is the stressed syllable, fenèrbahce or fenerhce? loool

2nd one fenerhce

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It sounds ridiculous. We aren't.. Players aren't interested in Fenerbahce.

Both players and clubs could be able interested with each other or not

• Both players and clubs could be able interested with each other or not

Yup Piccinini won't be interested to play with a team that lost 5 out of its starting 6 and also lost its spot in the cl

• So Fenerbahçe's starting 6 will be

Seda-Nilay
    Eda-Okuniewski
    Marianne-Paula
    Nihan

i think this squad is enugh to be play head to head with vakifbank and eczaci in the league

• So Fenerbahçe's starting 6 will be

Seda-Nilay
    Eda-Okuniewski
    Marianne-Paula
    Nihan

i think this squad is enugh to be play head to head with vakifbank and eczaci in the league

hmmn but ecz and vakif are still beter :lol:

• The signing ceremony of Mari, Paula and Berenika will be held on Istanbul after the World Grand Prix

Berenika has a 2 year (1+1) contract with Fenerbahce