Fenerbahçe 2012/13

• You're welcome Sander hope you enjoy that video :drink: I can't understand what she said, too.

Athos, Porthos, Aramis

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• You're welcome Sander hope you enjoy this video :drink: I can't understand what she said, too.

Athos, Porthos, Aramis

I must correct myself: Guidetti is in the documentary, talking a few seconds in English :D But the other languages are Turkish and Korean/Japanese (?) and Korean/Japanese (?) subtitles :lol:

• I must correct myself: Guidetti is in the documentary, talking a few seconds in English :D But the other languages are Turkish and Korean/Japanese (?) and Korean/Japanese (?) subtitles :lol:

yes, me to :) subtitle would have been nice. :teach: Korean/Japanese are very difficult for me.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Glad to see Fener has a youth academy now :drink: :drink:

• :)
    Kim on twitter last week:

:rolll: :rolll:

• thanks akiyaLai :thumbup:

Last week, as far as i can remember Bera cooked spaghetti for Kim.

It's better ^^

• Kim is so lovely!!
    Good documentary!!

And first time to hear Mari's voice, so nice.
    Seems that Kim and Mari are so good friends!!

But feel bad for Mari when she is sightseeing with Kim.
    People just care for Kim and ignore Mari.
    They should also take photo with Mari

• haha great picture :thumbsup: ^^

• Latest news from Fenerbahçe

Lindsey Berg in Fenerbahce. She will come to Istanbul after Christmas. Fenerbahçe looking to sign one more player.

Mari and Gökçen Denkel have started work with the squad. Mari is ready to play volleyball

[media]

• The new transfer of Fenerbahçe Lindsey Berg arrived in Istanbul

She watched Fenerbahce men's basketball game at Fenerbahçe Ülker Arena tonight

Here is the interview of Lindsey Berg on FB TV.Watch it here

• I hate the Turkish voice over Lindsey's one! X(

BTW, who is the woman with her?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Loca interested in Fener LOL :lol: She's team manager of the team.

• Loca interested in Fener LOL :lol: She's team manager of the team.

Yeah, it still is strange for me! ;)

I've been 1+1/2 yeas hating Fener because of Leo in Gala but now my other favourite player is in Fener so I MUST be interest also in Fener :lol:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.