The Best Products from NCAA for Europe 2012/2013 (#1 is world champion 2014 and MVP)

• Best Indoor/Sand Players in NCAA 2011-2012

THE RANK

#1 Kim Hill (Senior, 6-4, Middle Blocker) Pepperdine ---> 2014 :cup: :woohoo:
    - Elite Eight of the NCAA Indoor Tournament (December 2011)
    - All American Indoor 1st Team
    - 3rd Place in Sand Pairs National Championship (April 2012)
    - All American Sand 10-player Team

# 2 Jekaterina Stepanova (Senior, 6-3, Outside Hitter) Florida State
    - Final Four of the NCAA Indoor Tournament (December 2011)
    - All American Indoor 2nd Team
    - 3rd Place in Sand Pairs National Championship (April 2012)

#3 Caitlin Ledoux (Senior, 6-2, Outside Hitter) Long Beach State
    - First round of the NCAA Indoor Tournament (December 2011)
    - All American Indoor Honorable Mention
    - 2nd Place in Sand Pairs National Championship (April 2012)

* The Rank provided by sand, http://volleytalk.proboards.co…-indoor-sand-players-ncaa

• Umm no. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Best senior products from NCAA this year:

Alex Jupiter (OH) [French nationality]

Kelly Murphy (S/OPP)

Tarah Murrey (OH)

Colleen Ward (OH)

Rachel Adams (MB)

Kim Hill (OPP/MB)

Kendall Bateman (S)

Kanani Danielson (OH/L)

There are lots of other players who could slip into lower leagues, but I think these are the best ones out there in terms of ability to play at a higher level.

• Guys what u think of the oh, I forgot her name now, she was the capitan of US team in Junior Wolrd Championship, her mom also use to play If Im not mistaken...

She did great in NCAA this seaso too didnt she?

• Guys what u think of the oh, I forgot her name now, she was the capitan of US team in Junior Wolrd Championship, her mom also use to play If Im not mistaken...

She did great in NCAA this seaso too didnt she?

Kelly Reeves. I think she is excellent and her team won the Championship this year. She is not a powerful attacker, but hits very smart and receives and defends excellently. She definitely has the technique to play professionally, howe high of a level depends on how well she'd be able to score against bigger blocks and better defenders. In the U.S., university players go for four years and she just completed her second, so she will not be coming out for another two years. The list I made above is only from those who are in their 4th year and will be going pro (or retiring) next year.

• Kelly Reeves. I think she is excellent and her team won the Championship this year. She is not a powerful attacker, but hits very smart and receives and defends excellently. She definitely has the technique to play professionally, howe high of a level depends on how well she'd be able to score against bigger blocks and better defenders. In the U.S., university players go for four years and she just completed her second, so she will not be coming out for another two years. The list I made above is only from those who are in their 4th year and will be going pro (or retiring) next year.

Isaw her too this summer and Iliked her a lot, especially in difense as c4ndlelight said! I really hope she improves a lot in these next two years and Iwant to see her in Italy!

• The most talanted players from USA that isnt pro yet is IMO Hayley Eckerman and Rachael Kidder, will be exciting to see, how far they can go. I also think 202 cm Jennifer Hamson has a lot of potential, if she focus only volley and not also basket. Also Reeves as mentioned, and Wopat, Hampton is obviously great prospects.

• Word is that Alex Jupiter want to have a career in beach volleyball.

• Kelly Reeves. I think she is excellent and her team won the Championship this year. She is not a powerful attacker, but hits very smart and receives and defends excellently. She definitely has the technique to play professionally, howe high of a level depends on how well she'd be able to score against bigger blocks and better defenders. In the U.S., university players go for four years and she just completed her second, so she will not be coming out for another two years. The list I made above is only from those who are in their 4th year and will be going pro (or retiring) next year.

Thank u! Yeah It was her! :) WEll, It will be intereseting to see her development this two years :)

• Interesting who will buy these american products? :)

Jekaterina Stepanova isn't american. She is russian from Latvia. :win:

Maybe Uralochka can pick up... :cup:
    Stepanova will understand any Russian word. :dance4:

Nikolay Karpol loves slavic players... :rose:
    Past season he has all-slavic team - 1 bulgarian, 2 ukrainians, 9 russians.

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Stepanova does not have the level for Uralochka. Maybe as bench player.

Offers from Tyumen and Azerbaijan would suit better...

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• There is a large problem with senior indoor products. The last time they played was back in december 2011. So they are totally out of shape now. Indoor/sand products are in much better situation!

• There is a large problem with senior indoor products. The last time they played was back in december 2011. So they are totally out of shape now. Indoor/sand products are in much better situation!

Where are you from? They have been participating with spring practices with their teams and have also potentially been working out in other places.

• Offers from Tyumen and Azerbaijan would suit better...

I concur. She could also play in Germany or Poland (not far from home!). But word is she has accepted a scholarship to play sand vball at a university in Florida next year and study for her master's degree.