Brazilian League 2012/2013

• I think for Unilever it all comes down If Natália will be able to play her best or not. If she can I think Unilever have good chances. Unilever will have quite powerfull service, and I dont know if Campinas will have a stable reception...we will see.

but I agree with you, Osasco is the main favorite, after all they have the NT.

• I think for Unilever it all comes down If Natália will be able to play her best or not. If she can I think Unilever have good chances. Unilever will have quite powerfull service, and I dont know if Campinas will have a stable reception...we will see.

but I agree with you, Osasco is the main favorite, after all they have the NT.

yeah i think when sheilla castro left the team they lost a leader a go to person down the stretch, logan tom clearly cannot do that role anymore and as for sarah pavan i am not that impressed with her during the cev for me if natalia won't be a 100% uniliver will still go to the finals but willl not win the championship

• Paulista Championship Final - 1º game

Amil Campinas 0x3 Sollys Osasco (20/25, 13/25, 23/25)

Osasco: Fabíola, Ivna, Jaque, Fe Garay, Thaísa, Adenizia, Camila Brait (L).
    Campinas: Fernandinha, Ramirez, Ju Nogueira, Pri Daroit, Walewska (she was sick during all week, so she was not in her best, she was sub in first set, but then she came back and tried to end the match), Natasha, Suellen (L)

• Tie-Break Unilever - 3º Episode

- A report with images from the friendly games against Minas
    - (3:12) Unilovers: another report with Unilever fans, this time with the girls that created the supporting team called Tropa de Elite Azul.
    - (6:13) Backstage with Bernardinho, he talked about his current passion of cycling (we weekends he revelead he is making 60Km saturday and 60Km sunday!!!! :what: He also said that he wishes to make one leg of Tour de France for amateurs If he founds time)
    - (8:15) A report about Ricardo Tabach, one of Bernardinho's assistent coach, he is responsable to work reception and defense - I think he is one of the best of the worlds in that area)
    - (11:00) Valeskinha remembers the first title of Unilever in Superliga in 97/98 (she was there, it was the first year of the team, that in that time was called Rexona)
    - (14:20) An interview with Luciane Escolto, the new player of Unilever
    - (16:00) A fast talk with Juju boyfriend, he helps Bernaridnho in the trainings sometimes to play against the starting team (also Amanda's boyfriend help sometimes. ;) )
    - (17:00) the best moments of the friendly games against Minas
    - (19:30) Interview with Juciely

• When will Vasileva be able to play?

• When will Vasileva be able to play?

Not sure yet, her and Soninha, that is also missing in Campinas, did some exams this week, but I dont know the results. I know her recovering is going well, so I think for the beggining of Superliga she will be ok. But she wont play this Paulista Championship finals.

• Paulista Championship Final - 1º game

Amil Campinas 0x3 Sollys Osasco (20/25, 13/25, 23/25)

Osasco: Fabíola, Ivna, Jaque, Fe Garay, Thaísa, Adenizia, Camila Brait (L).
    Campinas: Fernandinha, Ramirez, Ju Nogueira, Pri Daroit, Walewska (she was sick during all week, so she was not in her best, she was sub in first set, but then she came back and tried to end the match), Natasha, Suellen (L)

Ouch... :white:

Have you watched the game, Joana? How did it look?

Seriously, I cannot decide which team I should support. There's Amil and Ze (and Walewska, Elitsa, Ramirez, Fernardinha...), Osasco (Brazil NT) and of course Unilever (Logan! Berni). I guess Sollys will do without me just fine, so I'll focus on Uni and Amil :lol:

• Yes I did watch it...Amil had many problems in reception area. I honestly dont like Suelen as a libero, and since they are without Etsi and Soninha, they have two opp in court Ramirez and Ju Nogueira, and Daroit also not the best reciever, so It is hard for Fernandinha try to move the game, and that against Osasco is fatal.

The game was very tense, everyone knows Ramirez dont like OSasco team, and she is cuban so she already have a backgroud with her here in Brazil (dont sometimes she has more fame then she actually do sometimes in court) and Adenizia also not the most friendly person inside court.
    In their set Zé was really disturbed with a wrong call from the referees, cause Amil opened 3x0, and after a long rali, Daroit attacked a ball that clearly touched OSasco ball, but the referees called out and he was quite irritated, he recieved yellow card and so on...Campinas could not manage to control their nerves I guess, they must play more loose to try someting against Oasco.

you can watch the game here If you want. ;)

• Thank you, joanamss! Can you please translate Juciely's interview? :)

Sure! ^^

Radames: Friends of Tie-break Unilever, today we will talk with the player that is the base of this team's block in the past years. We will talk with Juciely, that is the "Paredão" (means like big wall or Murone in italian! ^^) of the team. Juciely will you be the "Paredão" this year once again?

Juciely: We are working for that. We will be having a few games to improve a little bit more, since we are out of this "market" like Paulista volleyball that is always playing and having official matches. We are still without game rhythm, but we are training a lot, running behind the lost time to arrive well in Superliga.

R: You have played in Ipatinga, Brasília, São Caetano, Minas and now is here in Rio de Janeiro. What is different about playing here in Unilever?

J: I think the structure they have, all the staff, the help and support they give behind the scenes. They gave me more conditions to be able to fight against the top teams.

R: And how did you see this friendly games against Minas?

J: I think it can be better. I think we can improve. We still have a lot to grow and develop. We still have more 5 friendly games ahead of us and I think that with the coming of these we will be able to each time more win a little bit more of team work and understanding inside court, cause some new players like Logan and Sarah. Like, Logan itself has really just arrived, we still didnt have the time for these team understanding. Since some pieces left and new ones arrived we need to have a better communication and I believe this friendly matches will help with that each day.

R: And Juciely how is to be the only one married in the middle of all this women.,

J: I'm not the only one anymore! This year we are in three!!!

R: So, improved...

J: Yeah! Lol
    J: Well, ther is a bit of responsibility, you know, have to give a bit attention to the husband when he is around, cause my husband works 15 days in land and 15 days in the platform.

R: so a mean question, you play better when he is in the middle of the sea or when he is home...

J: When he is here (laughting). Though we have to be good always. But when he is ehre I think the positive factor is bigger.

R: And in this group, who is the most messy, entertaning girl...

J: Naty, definetly! It is Naty.

R: And in the Staff, apart Bernardo, there is any one else that is also nervous or everyone is calm?

J: I think the assistants are the ones that hold on a little bit, you know, cause Bernardo is already very nervous, If they were too...so they are more calm. Maybe Hélio sometimes stress a little bit more, but not like Bernardo. :)

R: Juciely, send a message to the fans, what they can expect of this team for the next Superliga that is about to begin?

J: You, Unilever supporters can wait for a more warrior team, a more competitive team, we are working a lot to arrive in this year's goal that is to be Superliga Champion.

• IMO Osasco is a great team, but Sesi, Amil and mainly Unilever can beat them, but those teams need to play with confidence... They're always saying that Osasco is favourite and stuff... :down:

Talking about the other teams...

Unilever can be in the final again, they have a good servers (Logan, Natália, Pavan and Jucy) and the receive will be stable this year with Logan. Fofão still with 30's shape and she's playing very well. I just don't like Valeskinha! Now about Campinas: Etsi is a great player and she will (of course) help Campinas, but her receive still terrible and they don't have a good OH in reception... Pri Daroit, Soninha, Ju Nogueira and Ramirez can't receive very well, the same I think about libero Suelen. Now about Sesi, my favourite team hahaha... They have a better team this year with a lot of potential. Sassá, Verê and Elisângela are 100% recovered and now Tandara will play as OH again. Fabiana and Bia are playing very well with Dani Lins! I think that these girls can be in the final this season =)

• Dani Lins and Fabiana has always been good match!!! I ahve amazing remembers of them playing together in Unilever! ^^ Definetly I think SESI improved a lot with Fabi's arrival, cause Dani knows exactly how to use her full potencial!

• Dani Lins and Fabiana has always been good match!!! I ahve amazing remembers of them playing together in Unilever! ^^ Definetly I think SESI improved a lot with Fabi's arrival, cause Dani knows exactly how to use her full potencial!

I totally agree with you Joana! I was missing Dani and Fabi playing together, like in 2009. Can't wait :)

• everyone knows Ramirez dont like OSasco team, and she is cuban so she already have a backgroud with her here in Brazil (dont sometimes she has more fame then she actually do sometimes in court)

ramirez started the provocations... :!:

• when she use thaisa's block she does a obscene gesture for the other side on court... view again!!!

it's still too light to be a provocation ;)