Brazilian League 2012/2013

• Sesi won (25:19, 25:17, 28:26). MVP: Dani Lins.
    Tandara - 22 pts, 16 winning spikes, 2 winning blocks, 4 aces and 15 perfect defensive actions. Best spiker, best server, best defense and second place in block. Actually the best player of the match. :win:

• as expected sesi won now time for them to be beaten by uniliver :lol:

• Elisângela is a experienced player, let's see what she can do for Sesi in the quaterfinals! Anyway, I don't want to see Sollys againt Unilever in the final again.

Go Sesi!!!!!!! :super:

• Pinheiros wins 1st set 25:23.
    Campinas is missing Fernandinha.

totally agree! Vasileva can hardly hit a ball today! totally messed up rhythm in the team. Pimheiros having a blocking extravaganza!!!

• massaging of the muscle time :rolll: looks like another solly-uniliver final again as expected :aww: :dance6:

• Campinas won and Ze Roberto's team is in the semifinal! Congrats to the entire team, they played without so many important players since the beginning of the season (like Soninha, Ju Nogueira and Fernandinha) and they deserve it. Ramirez did a very very good match today, with variation in her attacks. That's a good thing to remember.

Pinheiros did an amazing Superliga, this girls fighted every time for every ball! It was already a very good championship to this girls. We need to wait and see what happens next season! I still waiting for a bigger sponsor again! We need to wait and see Ellen, Lara, Carol and other young players, grow! :wavy:

Semifinals:

Sesi SP x Unilever Rio de Janeiro - Friday at 21:00*
    Sollys Osasco x Amil Campinas - Saturday at 10:00*

* Brazil's time ;)

• Even though I was cheering for Campinas, I'm still sad Pinheiros has to go. Those girls are really good and they grew so much during the second round since their win over Osasco. I really hope they can get even farther next season!

ZRG said after the game that Campinas' aim this year was the finals in the Paulista Tournament and the Superliga semifinals. I know Osasco is the big favorite and they'll probably come crashing down against Campinas, but I hope they can still fight in the next round. It'd be at least amusing to see something other than Rio x Osasco in the finals. :lol:

• Campinas 3:1 Pinheiros (23:25, 25:18, 25:22, 25:22)
    MVP: Daymi Ramirez, 21 points.

Congrats Campinas! :drink: You realize your goals!
    Congratulations Pinheiros! You did an amazing Superliga beating Sollys and Campinas. Ellen, Macris, Leia, Lara, Carol, Glauciele and Andreia played like champions those matches! :cup:

Now, time to see Unilever and Sollys going to the final again, again, again... :whistle:

• massaging of the muscle time :rolll:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed :lol:
    Go Daymi, go Daymi! :box:

So glad that Campinas won :dance6:

There was an article on globo that said that Fernardinha might be back on court in the last match against Pinheiros. Did she enter? If not, maybe she'll play against Osasco, I hope so!

• She's already recovered! Fernandinha probably will play against Osasco! :)

• Hey guys Im back! :)

I made a trip so I could not follow the last days of the league...Im really glad for Unilever advancing...It wont be easy against SESI...but hopefully we can mke our best games now! It i what I hope for! :)

No news about Logan though..I dont think she will be playing. But I hope she can be in 12 players list already.

WE must serve well against SESI. That must be our main force....that would make everything easier...cause Fabiana is really powerfull. Tandara is playing amazing matches, but she cant take the team on her own alone.

Im kind of dissapoited with the way Campinas performanced. I didnt watch the matches...but I was hoping they played bigger this time. Lets see how they do against Osasco. LEts see If Fernandinha can play...she is definetly being missed.