• Hey you all,
    well I'm new here, but I've already been stalking some topics on this forum, hehe. :D
    I hope I'll enjoy the time with you here.

So, let's go. :dance6:

• Hi, it's nice to meet you :win:
    Great volleyball events expect us this year, so it'll be very interesting here :thumbup:
    Enjoy :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Welcome buddy, enjoy your time here :drink:

• Welcome :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Hello! :wavy:
    Hey, are you a Pole living in Germany maybe? I'm just guessing... I can see that you like Polish NT. High five! :win:

And no doubt you will enjoy the time here! Neither you know it and you'll sit for days and nights here having chitchat with us :D This forum is sooo addictive ;) As you wrote - let's go! Bring it on! :super:

Do you follow male volleyball too? That's probably stupid question 'cause I can see under your avatar "Polish national team's" :aww:

Ok, I'm ending here 'cause my function of writing long posts has been activated again...

Have fun! and see u :drink:

EDIT. I don't know why I haven't seen it at the beginning that you have Winiarski among your favorites :aww: Hello buddy :D

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hey,
    yes, I'm living in Germany, but I come from Poland. ;)
    And yes, I'm also following the male volleyball, but not so intensive as the female volleyball. ;)