Poland - PlusLiga 2012/2013

• ZAKSA suffered a lot from weak Rouzier's performance - only 19 % :what: Fonteles again good - 66 %, only Ruciak helped him

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Atrocious finals. But I don't care. MISTRZ, MISTRZ, RESOVIA! :cup: :dance4: :dance6: :rolll: :cup:

See? That's why it's ALWAYS worth to believe in your team. And Grozer wasn't even there to help, would you look at that.

Kędzierzyn is pathetic (and I'm not talking about the team here, but the club as a whole, organizational-wise): Sovia celebrates their gold medals and at the same time DJ plays the ZAKSA anthem + boosts the shit out of the volume. Seriously, guys? It's like you want to be a laughing stock.

• Great Felipe Fonteles, but he wasn't enough vs Bartman and Akhrem

• best players awards?

No awards given.

• Poland is taking over twitter with #LipeStayInZAKSA. Quite an impressive campaign, it's great to see the supporters of all clubs unite. Fonteles may annoy the hell out of me, but it doesn't matter. PlusLiga needs such players.

• What a pity I wasn't here during the final matches. Kazi, you cracked me with one simple:

No, he isnt. Unfortunately.

:lol:

I'm happy that Resovia won. That Jastrzębie ended with a bronze. And that this season is finally over. It wasn't my favourite one, to be honest.

Lipe had something against Kosok's intense stare after block (I think) and Igła reacted. It was lovely. But I agree, Fonteles should just shut his mouth sometimes. It's like he's even too hyperactive.

Donnu but this sentence somehow amused me so bad :lol: Unusual view, btw. Seeing Igła so pissed and ready to bite off someone's head :D What happened there? Kosok said that he wasn't sure if he blocked properly so he caught the net and tug it in reaction for his (as he thought) unsuccessful action. Guys from Zaksa took it as an exceptionally cheeky manifestation of joy and storm began :D Lipe had the most to say, Igła finally couldn't stand and here we have the most epic face-to-face fight of the season.

P.S. Zibi almost fist fought Mineiro after the game :wall:

And what actually poor Mineiro did? I mean, he looks so innocent.

5. PGE Skra Bełchatów - Challenge Cup

Guys, is it only me or it REALLY looks... donnu... weird? unbelievably? abstractly? like a poor joke? bad dream?

• Why Olsztyn kept his place in PlusLiga for next season?

What's going on?

Our league is cloed, no one drops. Someone may join, but only if they are interested and if they get permission. I don't know if someone wants to join.

• Our league is cloed, no one drops. Someone may join, but only if they are interested and if they get permission. I don't know if someone wants to join.

Very strange rules. In OrlenLiga one team drops and another one plays tha challenge match. Thanks! :flower: :flower:

• Very strange rules. In OrlenLiga one team drops and another one plays tha challenge match. Thanks! :flower: :flower:

I totally agree with you, they should change it to formula like in OrlenLiga.

• I totally agree with you, they should change it to formula like in OrlenLiga.

It's probably the only reasonable solution to prevent teams like Warszawa, Czewa, Kielce or Olsztyn from going bankrupt. And newbies from 1st league wouldn't be any stronger in terms of money either. Times are tough. And it's no secret PZPS cares about PlusLiga (and also men NT) more than for the ladies. For now, the guys just "sell" better.

Bielsko-Biała and Radom are applying to join +L next season.