Poland - PlusLiga 2012/2013

• It's a pity there is only one Radek Panas, he's awesome in working with young player. In working with players and teams at all, actually. But Metodi will be lucky this season to meet him ;)

Haha, you're so right. I'm thrilled he has agreed to work in Olsztyn. Of course his job's gonna be easy, because I don't think it is even possible to do worse than we did last season :rolll: But even though I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much (since our AZS is a place where the unbelievable happens), I do know Radek Panas is the best for us at this particular moment.

• Arkadiusz Gołaś Memorial:

Bronze Medal Match:

Wkręt-met AZS Częstochowa - Chemes Humenne 2:3
    (25:19, 21:25, 21:25, 25:16, 13:15)

Składy zespołu:
    AZS: Hunek, Marcyniak, Stelmach, Kaczyński, Hebda, Bociek i Piechocki (libero) oraz Lisinac, Janusz, Murek, Bik (libero)
    Chemes: Sarnecki, Mizerak, Joscak, Lizala, Sotak, Pavelka, Krys (libero) oraz Leskanic, Hrinak, Mlynarcik i Balisin

Gold Medal Match:

PGE Skra Bełchatów - Delecta Bydgoszcz 2:3
    (25:21, 24:26, 25:19, 33:35, 11:15)

Składy zespołów:
    Skra: Wlazły, Pliński, Kłos, Woicki, Winiarski, Atanasijević, Zatorski (libero) oraz Zugaj Cala, Bąkiewicz
    Delecta: Masny, Wika, Jurkiewicz, Konarski, Waliński, Wrona, Dębiec (libero) oraz Owczarz, Wiese, Wieczorek, Lipiński, Bonisławski (libero)

• Ok. That's enough. I'm asking where is Cupko? Anybody?
    From what I've read about final match of the Memorial... Wlazły and Atanasijević played well again. Winiarski had trouble in reception again (I have no idea what's goin' on with his reception). Not a single word about Woicki so I guess he wasn't shining as I expected, actually. Skra had a few match balls and as you can see they didn't use it.
    What about Delecta... They played without Antiga and still managed to beat Skra. I guess Konarski was a leader. Wrona was killing Winiarski and Cala with his float. And apparently Waliński is not only a wonderful dancer but player too :D he really stood out.

Congrats, Delecta :thumbup:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• VIII Arkadiusz Gołaś's Memorial - individual awards

Best Server: Mariusz Wlazły
    Opposite: Dawid Konarski
    Setter: Piotr Lipiński
    Receiver: Marcin Wika
    Middle-blocker: Daniel Pliński
    Libero: Paweł Zatorski
    Blocker: Karol Kłos
    MVP: Marcin Waliński

• Okay, so today's results:

PGE Skra Bełchatów 3:1 Indykpol AZS Olsztyn (21:25, 25:21, 25:15, 25:15)

And all I know is that Wlazły didn't play. Nawrocki said he "needed some rest after these 15 sets in previous games" :whistling:

Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 1:3 LOTOS Trefl Gdańsk (10:15, 15:13, 23:25, 23:25)

First two sets played to 15, then back to normal. And Resovia loses to Gdańsk... Damn, pre-season matches are fun! :dance4:

• Lotos Gdansk lost today against ZAKSA 1:3, but it doesn't change the fact that they're playing quite suprising, I mean good, but I guess it may be too early for such a nice game, but we will see. The worst thing for me today is seeing a news about new outfits of Kedzierzyn-Kozle. These outfits are horrible. Especially for libero.

• The worst thing for me today is seeing a news about new outfits of Kedzierzyn-Kozle. These outfits are horrible. Especially for libero.

You mean these? :huh: Gacek looks... flashy.

• I see that Nawrocki found a way to patch a hole after Kurek. I almost doubted and here we have Mariusz Wlazły on reception. I guess he will be partly covered, just like Bartek was. And Winiarski together with Zatorski will do the hard work. From what I read Mariusz receives quite well though he is very self-critical. There may be problems ofc... Moving him on reception is risky in these times when Winiarski is not himself in this element. Unless Misiek willl get a grip. If he will, trio Wlazły-Winiarski-Atanasijević can look awesome. And I believe Aleksandar came back to Poland as a better player. I'm afraid that Bąkiewicz and Cupko will "marry" bench this season and stay there like forever...

About ZAKsa's new outfit... Gacek looks like a green peas.

• SKRA ANNOYS ME ALL THE TIME!

Yup, they have the exact same effect on me. It's all that mad bee's fault, I'm telling you.

Anyways... Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 3:2 LOTOS Trefl Gdańsk (22:25, 26:24,30:28, 24:26, 15:11). Oh, and Skra won their closed training match against Sir Safety Perugia - 3:1 (21:25, 25:19, 26:24, 25:15).

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów – ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0:3 (23:25, 20:25, 22:25)

Składy
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów: Tichacek, Józefacki, Grzyb, Kosok, Lotman, Buszek, Ignaczak (L) oraz Dobrowolski, Kovacevic, Buszek
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle: Zagumny, Witczak, Fontales, Ruciak, Mozdzonek, Gladyr, Gacek (L)

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów – ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0:3 (23:25, 20:25, 22:25)

Składy
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów: Tichacek, Józefacki, Grzyb, Kosok, Lotman, Buszek, Ignaczak (L) oraz Dobrowolski, Kovacevic, Buszek
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle: Zagumny, Witczak, Fontales, Ruciak, Mozdzonek, Gladyr, Gacek (L)

Józefacki came back to Rzeszów, or is it only for trainings?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He didn't come back, he didn't have to, 'cause he's with Resovia all the time :lol: Even without being in the official roster this guy is like a member of this team. But seriously, today he was important, someone had to play as opposite thinking about Bartman's absence. So what, Resovia wasn't able to win a set, I don't know if it's good omen for future. I don't remember if maybe one victory from their friendly matches was convincing... I know, I know it's not a time for any conclusions, especially, that Resovia doesn't play together for a long time and they still don't have Shoeps (and Nowakowski, which is quite interesting).

ZAKSA still without Contreras, just want to know if this guy comes there or not...

• He didn't come back, he didn't have to, 'cause he's with Resovia all the time :lol: Even without being in the official roster this guy is like a member of this team. But seriously, today he was important, someone had to play as opposite thinking about Bartman's absence. So what, Resovia wasn't able to win a set, I don't know if it's good omen for future. I don't remember if maybe one victory from their friendly matches was convincing... I know, I know it's not a time for any conclusions, especially, that Resovia doesn't play together for a long time and they still don't have Shoeps (and Nowakowski, which is quite interesting).

Come on, Aga ;) these matches before start of the season are mostly surprising and with ridiculous results which tell us actually nothing about the team. I'm not worried at all. Didn't they have not that good beginning last year too? Sovia will be still a monster this season. I can feel it.

• I've read that Wlazly could be switched to OH and as OPP Atanasijevic would play as a starter...at least they tried this solution successfully in friendly matches...what do you think? could it be successful also during chamiponship?

• I've read that Wlazly could be switched to OH and as OPP Atanasijevic would play as a starter...at least they tried this solution successfully in friendly matches...what do you think? could it be successful also during chamiponship?

It is almost certain that will happen. Bato (Atanasijevic) is great talent and they wont risk to keep him at the bench for another year.