Poland - PlusLiga 2012/2013

• When is the first match? I want to watch this Plusliga, despite the fact that both Grozer and Kurek will be in Russia. I like the big halls full of fans and the atmosphere :) Now there will be even tougher fight for the title after Skra was decrowned

• When is the first match? I want to watch this Plusliga, despite the fact that both Grozer and Kurek will be in Russia. I like the big halls full of fans and the atmosphere :) Now there will be even tougher fight for the title after Skra was decrowned

There's Supercup next saturday. And the actual season starts on 6th Oct. :)

• Ananiev was taken from the court during match against Skra Belchatow, I don't know what happened to him.

Supposedly an ankle injury.... Sh*t, and we were doing so well in the match! ;(

This is bad omen.

• Ananiev was taken from the court during match against Skra Belchatow, I don't know what happened to him.

He was WHAT?! :what:

Now I forbid you to write the words "injury" and "months" in the same post when you add info in this topic or any related to Metodi :!:

• Taken from court. Should I spell it?

Skra was losing this match 0:2, but I guess after Ananiev's injury they came back and won it 3:2.

Poor Metodi ;( I hope it's nothing serious. Mercy, mercy, please...

• Yup. He's in hospital for some tests, but it seems to be quite serious.

What is going on with that boy? So many injuries

• He was WHAT?! :what:

Now I forbid you to write the words "injury" and "months" in the same post when you add info in this topic or any related to Metodi :!:

You read my mind, Georgi...This is exactly what I thought when I read some some of the latest posts...
    Words can't describe how I feel right now. I'm so...baffled, I really don't know what's going on. I had yet another break from inside-volley, I was waiting with eageress to finally log in and catch up as much unread posts as possible, but seriously..reading last couple of pages was one, huge pain.
    It's like a deja vu. I love this guy too much, he does not deserve it. I'm so mindfucked right now, damn. I feel like I haven't realized it yet...the calm before the storm.
    This is not happening...
    *pinch pinch*
    *PINCH!!!!!!*

:wall: ;(

• This is devastating for Metodi. Just try to imagine what motivation and nerves he has wasted just to get back from that injury. He enters the new season with hope and high expectations - they are the two things that drive him to go to practice. And then - another injury. The deadly word "months" is already lurking in our media. If the injury is that serious like the last one, I doubt he will ever return on court. He's not that old, but he's not young either. And for sure he won't be the same player as he was before 1-2 years(when he was beginning to fulfill his potential).

Let's hope that the injury is minor. And I see that more players are getting injured. This is the worst thing for an athlete and not a single professional sportsman is pleased with an opponent's injury even if he is his most furious competitor.

• Skra is playing now against Arkas Izmir in Zdzislaw Ambroziak Memorial.
    Atanasijevic is doing fucking great job!

• It's confirmed, that he has broken his Achilles tendon. He'll have an operation tomorrow, minimum 6 months of break, but such an injury may even end his career. I have no words how unlucky he and Olsztyn are.

• It's confirmed, that he has broken his Achilles tendon. He'll have an operation tomorrow, minimum 6 months of break, but such an injury may even end his career. I have no words how unlucky he and Olsztyn are.

I can't even... ;( ;( ;(

That is just horrible :(. And he started to play so good in the last games :(. Can't imagine how he is feeling :wall: . I really hope he doesn't end his career, but this is too much.

• I'm depressed just thinking about what's goin' on with Metodi right now and how is he feeling. I hate that cruel life. And I don't want to live in the world where young and talented players are battered by fate like that. My heart is broken. And I have not even a gram of optimism right now.