Poland - PlusLiga 2012/2013

• He must have faith. If he is persistent and willful, sooner or later the tide will change. He must continue to victory, like Giba did.

• Ananiev is being operated today. He'll miss the entire season according to Panas.

"He won't play this season", said Radoslaw Panas.

• Ananiev is being operated today. He'll miss the entire season according to Panas.

"He won't play this season", said Radoslaw Panas.

In such moments all I can do is to sing, wailing dramatically Oh somebody kill me, please...

And Radek Panas said just a few days ago that Metodi will be a leader of this team... Cruel cruel cruel cruel cruel cruel world!

• Where will play Adrian Stańczak, Wojciech Gradowski, Waldemar Świrydowicz, Dmytro Vdovin, Adam Kamiński ?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Okay, so Metodi has had his surgery (Achilles completely torn). The guy who operated on Sebastian Swiderski took care of him as well. He's also going to follow the same recovery programme. Apparently, he's planning on staying in Poland and hopes to be ready for the end of the season.
    Hang in there, Meto! :flower:

On a slightly brighter note, Guille Hernan in our new team captain!

• Woicki played today one of the best matches in His career. His sets amazing, serves gave 3-4 lead for SKRA.
    Atan is new Scorer Terminator for SKRA.
    Bartman + Schops < Grozer

SuperCup Bełchatów - Rzeszów vel Full Mistakes 21, 23, 19.

• Resovia, what the fuck?! 8|

Completely shocking performance, unsuccessful, ineffective, hopeless. The worst personality on court? Definitely Bartman, he always tries to be the best on court, but usually he gets lost after one, two spikes, which are blocked. I guess Shops will share Cala's fate, who's going to be glued to bench, his absence today was like a mistery for me. The only player, who didn't play in this match.
    I'm so happy of Alexandar, I'm gonna support him much more this year (the only player, which I will support). Finally he gets a chances from Nawrocki, sometimes he's not effective as Wlazly can be as opposite, but he's just 21, he needs a time, for sure (and better setter). This is the only reason, which makes me feel happy of Skra's victory.
    Anyway, it's tough for me to say something more, whole my livestreams were completely horrible, so I just saw maybe few actions...

• Because of terrible livestream You didn't see that Woicki played today very good and Atan mistakes were only himself fault.

• Well, that was... one-sided. I only saw about half of the Supercup, but it was a bad, baaaaaaaaad half for Sovia. I mean, nothing worked for them. NOTHING. I'm not gonna comment on any particular players, the whole team was so helpless and hopeless that watching them literally hurt me on the inside :( A gazillion of idiotic mistakes. To be honest, for now I'm not that worried they're off form - next week's their game against Olsztyn. But after they lose that one, they really need to get a grip. Fast.

Skra, good game. Though it's not easy to tell what their true potential is, since Resovia basically gave the match away. Was cool to see AA & Gardo sitting courtside. Oh, and Plinski was a prick again. Always nice to know some things don't change.

• Strange feeling. To see Skra without Kypek and Sovia without Grozer. So weird.

Pleasure to watch Skra. They were so determined to win adn deserved this cup. Great Wlazły (great Wlazły's little son), pretty good playing by Atanasijevic. Even Woicki didn't piss me off. Shaky reception (Winiarski again and now also Zatorski). Not so much actions on the middle, from both sides actually. Kosok doing sometimes childish mistakes... :aww: Awful serving, especially Bartman sending every single ball in the middle of the net :aww: When Schoeps appeared on the court for those few minutes he was actually the only positive... Ok. Akhrem had some really nice actions despite he was after the injury. Buszek... USELESS.

And that's pretty all on that topic. Without fireworks. So-so. Boring, I would say.

• Oh, and Plinski was a prick again. Always nice to know some things don't change.

What exactly did he do? I haven't watched a SKRA match in ages...

How did Wlazly do in reception? I looked for datavolley statistics, but couldn't find anything.
    As for Resovia, do you guys think Bartman can switch back to OH and Shoeps play as a starting OPP?

• What exactly did he do? I haven't watched a SKRA match in ages...

Apart from the usual on-court buffoonery, he successfully provoked some Resovia supporters between the sets.

As for Resovia, do you guys think Bartman can switch back to OH and Shoeps play as a starting OPP?

Nah. Not while he's still meant to be an OPP in our national team. I'm not saying he's instantly gonna become the starting opposite, but I cannot imagine him switching back positions. It'll be more likely to see Schoeps on reception from time to time. Bartman may need a while, but he'll do better (I hope!). For now, he's having huge problems with his over-ambition and get's too edgy and frustrated when something doesn't go his way. If he finally learns to control his temper, he should be fine.

• Apart from the usual on-court buffoonery, he successfully provoked some Resovia supporters between the sets.

Nah. Not while he's still meant to be an OPP in our national team. I'm not saying he's instantly gonna become the starting opposite, but I cannot imagine him switching back positions. It'll be more likely to see Schoeps on reception from time to time. Bartman may need a while, but he'll do better (I hope!). For now, he's having huge problems with his over-ambition and get's too edgy and frustrated when something doesn't go his way. If he finally learns to control his temper, he should be fine.

Thanks for the answers :) Any idea where I can see proper statistics of the match? I'm curious of Wlazly's reception stats.

I first saw Bartman in the NT in 2010, he seemed crazy and very intense. Overambitious is an accurate way to describe him, I agree his emotions definitely cloud his judgement and series of errors follow. But I wonder what will happen with Shoeps, I doubt he'd be satisfied sitting on the bench most of the time and I don't remember him playing OH often or at all.

• Any idea where I can see proper statistics of the match? I'm curious of Wlazly's reception stats.

Couldn't find any, sorry :(

But I wonder what will happen with Shoeps, I doubt he'd be satisfied sitting on the bench most of the time and I don't remember him playing OH often or at all.

I wouldn't worry yet. The season is long and exhausting, there will be plenty of occasions for both of the guys to show off 8) Sure, Schoeps can find himself in a much better position, as he's way more experienced and therefore reliable. On the other hand - Bartman is our international. Anyways, I believe such rivalry can only do them good. Just hope it won't take too long for Jochen to adapt; he still seems a bit lost.

• League has just started:
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 3:0 (25-21 25-22 25-17) stats

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game