Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• Play Out: (4 wins)
    Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - AZS Białystok 3-0 (27-25 25-20 25-20) MVP: Anna Sołodkowicz stats

Tie 1-1, next match tomorrow. Also tomorrow 3 running Quarterfinals: Pałac - Muszynianka, Impel-Tauron and PTPS- Atom

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• More today results:
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 1-3 (21-25 25-17 20-25 14-25) MVP: Aleksandra Jagieło stats
    Muszynianka advanced to semifinals

Impel Wrocław - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 1-3 (28-26 22-25 18-25 22-25) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska stats
    Tauron leads 2-1, next match tomorrow (possible 5th match 27th March).

In semifinals Muszynianka will play with Atom and Aluprof with Impel or Tauron.

• Impel Wrocław - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 2-3 (21-25 25-18 25-18 13-25 5-15) MVP: Elżbieta Skowrońska stats
    Tauron advanced to semifinals and will play with Aluprof.

• Are there still competitions left for teams eliminated in playoff quarterfinals? It seems Rachael Adams is still in Bydgoszcz, though I think they are done playing? Usually Americans leave as soon as season is over/clubs do not want to pay for them when season is finished.

• Are there still competitions left for teams eliminated in playoff quarterfinals? It seems Rachael Adams is still in Bydgoszcz, though I think they are done playing? Usually Americans leave as soon as season is over/clubs do not want to pay for them when season is finished.

> http://wyniki.siatka.org/ligi-…-2013/orlen-liga/play-off

• Broadcast schedule (Polsat Sport):

Friday 20:00
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała

Saturday 13:00
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot

Sunday 14:00
    Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1-3 (25-17 25-27 15-25 18-25) MVP: Helena Horka stats

Really weird match, at the beginning Aluprof started good, but at half of set they stopped playing and lost. In second set Aluprof controlled game till 16-21, later were few stupid errors and Tauron could come back to game, however they lost set. In last 2 sets Tauron's game definitely collapsed - even they had positive reception they couldn't spiked properly. In last set the result should be higher, but Aluprof made some mistakes and Tauron tried to decrease behind. Quite good match by Horka and desrved MVP. Next match tomorrow, but no TV broadcast.

And one more piece of news: Mirosław Zawieracz isn't coach of PTPS Piła, his successor is Dariusz Luks who trained Lotos Gdańsk (PlusLiga) and AZS Białystok.

• And one more piece of news: Mirosław Zawieracz isn't coach of PTPS Piła, his successor is Dariusz Luks who trained Lotos Gdańsk (PlusLiga) and AZS Białystok.

Zawieracz signed with Wiezyca Stezyca (Polish A2) for next season.

And one more piece of news: Mirosław Zawieracz isn't coach of PTPS Piła', his successor is Dariusz Luks who trained Lotos Gdańsk (PlusLiga) and AZS Białystok.

There is a rumor that PTPS Piła is going to sell a license and will be playing in I liga next season. The club has a huge debt (nearly one million zł).

And congratulations to Bielsko :)

• Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Atom Trefl Sopot 3-1 (25-17 19-25 25-22 25-22) MVP: Valentina Serena stats

Later at 18:00 CET 2nd match Tauron - Aluprof

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Go Muszyna, win the cup. Semi final requires best 3 of 5 games, doesn't it? If they pass Atom, I think the final will be easier, right?

Yep, to final advances team which win 3 matches. If Muszyna beats Atom, finals will be with winner of Aluprof/Tauron, for me second pair is weaker, so for Muszyna should be easier.

I forgot that today is also 5th-8th place match Impel - Budowlani at 17:00 CET

• Other today results:

Semifinal
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3-2 (27-25 25-21 30-32 23-25 17-15) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska stats
    This match must have been much more exciting than yesterday, however there was no TV broadcast today :( We have a tie 1-1.

Semifinal 5th-8th - 1st match
    Impel Wrcoław - Budowlani Łódź 3-2 (25-21 22-25 25-20 22-25 15-13) MVP: Bogumiła Pyziołek (although it should have been Makare Wilson) stats

Play Out
    AZS Metal-Fach Białystok - Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 0-3 (21-25 12-25 26-28) MVP: Kinga Bąk stats will be here
    Legionovia is leading 3-1, if wins tomorrow, AZS will leave OrlenLiga.

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• If Muszyna beats Atom, finals will be with winner of Aluprof/Tauron, for me second pair is weaker, so for Muszyna should be easier.

I agree with this. Despite season standings and cup final, I think Atom could beat either Tauron or Aluprof in a playoff series.

I am not as confident about beating Muszyna. Hopefully, the girls do not share these doubts and can take the match tomorrow... Then they have chance to finish the series on the coast, far away from source of Muszynianka magic water. ;) Go Atom!