Hey People! What's Up?

• Hey everybody..!

This is a 34 year old female volleyball fan from Istanbul/Turkey and a pretty surprised one at that since i haven't the faintest idea how i missed this huge forum site until this day. How gullible of me! :) Anyways, welcome me to your wonderful world and cheers..

• Hi, it's nice to meet you :wavy: You know what they say - battter late than never :thumbsup: Enjoy your staying here :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Welcome to the forum :wavy:

Istanbul is a great city :win:

• Whatsapp? Yes, I use it :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hey, yourself. Not much really.

• Hi :wavy: So many new members, lately... I like it :D
    I also hang around unconsciously on various websites, having absolutely no idea what a paradise for volley lovers were created here. And when I came here, there was no turning back. Think about it. My case: I almost fall asleep over the keyboard, barely I can see anything but still writing and writing... This place is addictive :D
    Ok, but being at least a little bit serious - have a real fun here, write a lot and see u! :drink:

• Welcome to this forum!! :drink: have a nice time here with us!

@bella:you're always so original when you have to welcome someone in the forum... :lol:

• Thank you very much for all your kind welcomes!

bella, so basically it's like playing your favorite PC game over and over without realizing 43 hours have already passed and your significant other alrady has given up on you..Yeah, i can relate to that :)

This place is addictive :D

I agree

BTW, welcome! :)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• bella, so basically it's like playing your favorite PC game over and over without realizing 43 hours have already passed and your significant other alrady has given up on you..Yeah, i can relate to that :)

That's so true! I just recalled myself me playing in The Sims :D And let someone tries to come to me and bothering me...

• Hoşgeldin :wavy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Hoşgeldin :wavy:

^ Selamlar..Hoşbulduk :)

umarim keyif alirsin..

Turkish is VERY strange 8|

• Turkish is VERY strange 8|

Umarım keyif alırsın= i hope you enjoy

Um-mak = hope (mak=infinitive attachment of the verb "Um=hope")
    ar = present tense
    ım= 1st personal pronoun (me)

keyif = enjoy
    Al = have
    ır =present tense
    sın =2nd personal pronoun (you)

So what is strange? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• the morphemes!!!