2012 Olympic Games

• What about Kim Se-Young who played for many years as a starting six player? She was a tall MB (around 190cm). She didn't play both in Japan Qualificaion tournamnet and Grand Prix. :whistle:... Se-Young is rather made of wood but she isn't so bad to be out of the Games :lol:

• What about Kim Se-Young who played for many years as a starting six player? She was a tall MB (around 190cm). She didn't play both in Japan Qualificaion tournamnet and Grand Prix. :whistle:... Se-Young is rather made of wood but she isn't so bad to be out of the Games :lol:

This year Korean roster changed a bit. I supposed that it was caused by change of coach, but I checked FIVB and coach reamins Hyung-Sil Kim so I don't know the reason

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• A nice job by NeslihanD.Fan

It is very inspirational!

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• what do you think about Russia- Italy match? (Luba is back to the NT and that will make Russian players's self- confidence higher)

IMO theres no chance for italy to beat russia especially in OG... OG has so different meanings for every team surely but for some teams it means much(like russia,brazil,usa) so i guess they cant beat russia and already if u think in generall italy is competiting with serbia,germany,turkey,poland to be 'second' after russia in europe! yep russia has taken some bad results last years but its still russia :thumbup:

She has retired and now she is pregnant.
    Although she wasn't so nice in attacking, she was a nice blocker. :)

• IMO theres no chance for italy to beat russia especially in OG... OG has so different meanings for every team surely but for some teams it means much(like russia,brazil,usa) so i guess they cant beat russia and already if u think in generall italy is competiting with serbia,germany,turkey,poland to be 'second' after russia in europe! yep russia has taken some bad results last years but its still russia :thumbup:

are you sure? you know some predictions of yours didnt come true at wgp (like China -Thailand etc.) :thumbsup:
    if i were you i woudnt speak so certainly.

• I love Russia and some Russian players, Goncharova, Sokolova, Yulia Morozova.... but I think Russia is praised too much. They were a great force yes, they are still a great team yes, there are some great athletes again yes, but there is nothing in the last 5-4 years that shows that they are a great team (except gold medal at the WCH).. I think that they are overrated.. I know many like that, and please don't insult me for thinking like this.. it's just my opinion..

• are you sure? you know some predictions of yours didnt come true at wgp (like China -Thailand etc.) :thumbsup:
    if i were you i woudnt speak so certainly.

lol yep my predictions didnt come true but the wgp was really different if u compare it with the others :D but i guess we'll see completly different china in OG and actually i dont talk certainly i usually try to use 'probably,might....' in my sentences look at them more carefully :thumbsup: and if we r talking about predictions which didnt come true here yours :thumbsup:
    BRA 3-1 CUB 29-Jun
    CUB 2-3 USA 30-Jun
    CHN 2-3 TUR 30-Jun
    TUR 2-3 BRA 01-Jul
    THA 0-3 CUB 01-Jul
    CHN 3-2 USA 01-Jul
    btw im sure the last part of my article that serbia,germany,turkey,poland fight to be second behind russia in europe :D

• but there is nothing in the last 5-4 years that shows that they are a great team (except gold medal at the WCH).. I think that they are overrated.. I know many like that, and please don't insult me for thinking like this.. it's just my opinion..

I will not insult u, but your argument is almost useless IMO since they have won the most important tournament last 4 years and dont care so much about the rest. They have also pretty much the same team as in WCH 2010. Russia have not won a ECH for over 10 yrs. and not even participated in World Cup since 2003, and didnt even played in WGP 2008,2010 or 2012. They are not like USA where all players seems to get along with each other. Russia is a team that needs a big goal to get motivated to play effective together with good cooperation, we have seen this the last ten years so its no rocket science.

• i had admitted that my predictions sucked. You also have to be more carefull of what is going on,even you need a glass to see that :P
    btw,you said" italy has no chance to beat Russia..." does it point out a probabability or certanity?...decide it first... :wavy:

• I will not insult u, but your argument is almost useless IMO since they have won the most important tournament last 4 years and dont care so much about the rest. They have also pretty much the same team as in WCH 2010. Russia have not won a ECH for over 10 yrs. and not even participated in World Cup since 2003, and didnt even played in WGP 2008,2010 or 2012. They are not like USA where all players seems to get along with each other. Russia is a team that needs a big goal to get motivated to play effective together with good cooperation, we have seen this the last ten years so its no rocket science.

Anton , you and Russi are lucky, Luba is back, we'll see how motivated she will be at oG. :whistle: :P

• I will not insult u, but your argument is almost useless IMO since they have won the most important tournament last 4 years and dont care so much about the rest. They have also pretty much the same team as in WCH 2010. Russia have not won a ECH for over 10 yrs. and not even participated in World Cup since 2003, and didnt even played in WGP 2008,2010 or 2012. They are not like USA where all players seems to get along with each other. Russia is a team that needs a big goal to get motivated to play effective together with good cooperation, we have seen this the last ten years so its no rocket science.

Well, if they play only in important tournaments why did they lost the European QT? Those teams were much stronger than the ones in OQT... However I think Russian team is not that good, but we'll see

• Anton , you and Russi are lucky, Luba is back, we'll see how motivated she will be at oG. :whistle: :P

We all are luckly to watch Liuba with NT one more time, maybe the last time :S

• ""i had admitted that my predictions sucked. You also have to be more carefull of what is going on,even you need a glass to see that :P
    btw,you said" italy has no chance to beat Russia..." does it point out a probabability or certanity?...decide it first... :wavy:[/quote]""

lol cause i said i usually try to use 'might,probably' cant i use certain phrase? what a looking side for u :cheesy:
    btw even its really hard to admit u also know that russia is bigger and better :win:

• i had admitted that my predictions sucked. You also have to be more carefull of what is going on,even you need a glass to see that :P
    btw,you said" italy has no chance to beat Russia..." does it point out a probabability or certanity?...decide it first... :wavy:

and if i were u i couldnt make my predictions according to my hopes ,being objective is the most important thing if u want to have a good result about ur predictions