2012 Olympic Games

• CHINA
    S:Wei Qiuyue ,Mi Yang
    W:Wang Yimei, Hui Ruoqi ,Chu Jingling
    M:Yang Junjing ,Ma Yunwen ,Xu Yunli
    O:Zhang Lei,Zeng Chunlei
    L:Zhang Xian ,Shan Danna

OMG!SHAN ......

• Hmm, If turkish MBs does not improve their blocking skills, then I am afraid but not every ball can be passed by turkish defense ! Neslihan and Naz are good at blocking, but MBs should contribute as well. Taking Ergül for only attacking ? I would not be surprised if she stays the whole torunament on the bench. But we will see.

• i read from a brazil website that ze roberto would keep the hope on Natalia's joining the NT finally, and ze prefers to bring two liberos.

ze roberto is doing the same thing he did 2 years ago with paula before the wch...she was cut from the tem in the end. i dont believe in another end for natalia

• The only surprise is Matienko over Akulova. I thought Akulova is sure to be the second setter of Russia.

The second setter of Russia is bench player. She can sit on the bench, lie on the bench, sleep on the bench, but will never play. Therefore, the second setter can be anybody.

• I hope Kosheleva's nomination won't backfire at her injurywise :S

And I can't help the feeling that Ovchinnikov is rather fond of Dinamo Moscow players :S Matienko over Akulova (it really doesn't matter who is 2nd setter, but Matienko was only 2nd setter even in Dinamo!), Merkulova over Moroz and Kryuchkova always 1st libero over Kabeshova...

• I hope Kosheleva's nomination won't backfire at her injurywise :S

And I can't help the feeling that Ovchinnikov is rather fond of Dinamo Moscow players :S Matienko over Akulova (it really doesn't matter who is 2nd setter, but Matienko was only 2nd setter even in Dinamo!), Merkulova over Moroz and Kryuchkova always 1st libero over Kabeshova...

I understand what u mean, but neither Matienko, Merkulova or Kryuchkova is playing for Moscow anymore but Akulova does ;)

• The Russian FEderation site denied the final roster is already decided.

In their site they said Russia will travel with 15 players for Italy.

So I guess we will have to wait a little bit longer (maybe just to officialize the final roster will be indeed the one they already put it..hehehehe) :P

• The Russian FEderation site denied the final roster is already decided.

In their site they said Russia will travel with 15 players for Italy.

So I guess we will have to wait a little bit longer (maybe just to officialize the final roster will be indeed the one they already put it..hehehehe) :P

But most probably, I think it would be the final roster. Only difference would be akulova instead of matienko. perhaps it was matienko who made that lineup. Haha. :lol:

• The quarter will be 1-4 2-3 / 3-2 4-1 ?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• A lot of strong players will not be in London

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• A lot of strong players will not be in London

It should be good team:
    L: Stacy Sykora
    S: Fabiola, Alisha Glass
    MB: Heather Bown, Sara Anzanello, Busra Cansu
    OH: Mari, Kristin Richards, Linlin Fan, Megumi Kurihara
    OPP: Serena Ortolani, Nancy Metcalf

I hope that no more good players won't join to this team ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Russia will play a friendly match with Brazil in london before the start of OG...if only we can call any RUS-BRA game a friendly one :roll:

• The second setter of Russia is bench player. She can sit on the bench, lie on the bench, sleep on the bench, but will never play. Therefore, the second setter can be anybody.

Ouch :rolll:

• I have no more respect for Ze Roberto if he takes Natalia instead of Mari.

If the choice is Tandara, then it will make sense, and I'll be quiet. :|

But if he takes Natalia :mad: