2012 Olympic Games

• ugh,,, thanks to fabi, turkey got 2nd set.... :thumbdown: :cursing:

• thanks much! :flower:

I wonder how the other teams will handle Kim. :super:

simple destroy her teammates which wiill give her more pressure then eventually she will have enormous fatigue then they will be able to limit her :lol:

• Bien carajo!
    Now the match is going to be more interesting. :serve:

• Yees, Turkey starting to show their real game with the contribution of Neslihan.

It is clear that Turkey must get every point with its own talents because of Brazil players doing almost no simple mistakes.

• is it just me, or this is the smallest olympic stadium for indoor volleyball since 1996? :dance6:

Agree. At least I am sure that it is smaller than the ones in Athens and Beijing :whistle:

Finally, Turkey starts to play her real game!

• According to me Paula is one of the biggest misteries in the history of volleyball: how could she be starting player of Brazil? :what: :wall:

I was expecting for Fernanda Garay and Jaqueline, since Mari was cut from the team. Brazil looks really weak without Mari's spikes. :read:

• is it just me, or this is the smallest olympic stadium for indoor volleyball since 1996? :dance6:

No, it isnt.

This court - Earls Court - has a capacity of 15,000 people. Beijing had 5000 and 18.000 (final), Athens had 5000, Sydney had 10,000 and 11,000 (final) and Atlanta 10,000 and 16,500 (final)

• No, it isnt.

This court - Earls Court - has a capacity of 15,000 people. Beijing had 5000 and 18.000 (final), Athens had 5000, Sydney had 10,000 and 11,000 (final) and Atlanta 10,000 and 16,500 (final)

i dunno... i find the court a little bit.. constricting (?) or is it because of the color??? it's as if the players are being boiled.... :rolll:

• No, it isnt.

Maria Borisenko's impression on the arena: "Strange sensations. This is my first training in this arena. Room is very large, so the feel is not too comfortable. I hope next time these feelings will be gone." http://www.volley-balls.ru/lon…seemed-uncomfortable.html

Judging from her comment, I had the impression that Earls Court could be larger than the arena for volleyball in Beijing.

• According to me Paula is one of the biggest misteries in the history of volleyball: how could she be starting player of Brazil? :what: :wall:

And Fabiana too.How can she be a starter in front of Adenizia?
    keeps playing bad and still on court :what:

• And Fabiana too.How can she be a starter in front of Adenizia?
    keeps playing bad and still on court :what:

it's called coach-player loyalty ;)