2012 Olympic Games

• It is incredible that we have been doing too much f...king errors and still managing to stay close in the game. Bahar, wtf is really wrong with you? Especially her service performance was terrible as hell so far but the whole team served terrible considering their level. We did incredibly anormal service errors but the opponents almost without errors. At the net our skills are limited and way below compared to the opponents. It can be seen more clear our weakness on the net against the best teams in the world.

I think we shouldn't expect Motta changing the players when it matters for general view. This is Motta what we have him with his personal specialities. He doesn't generally intervene the fluent of the game and make substitutions much. It is sometimes hard to believe his decisions but in general the team especially in the last two games was there in the game till the end and had a chance to win. So he probably doing something well. Problems are created mostly from the players. We lost the games against Brazil and China because of our f..king crazy unforced errors. Yes, everytime the same words like we must reduce the simple errors but i am bored and tired anymore like many of us. We are playing against the bests so it will not be easy. On the other hand, if we look from the other side, many things are in our hands to achieve something and we need to use this advantage playing against the best teams before meeting the semifinals. Those games can be really seen as significant practices which means giving the team great experience and creating well opportunities to see our weaknesses one more time.

If we manage to advance through the quarter finals, no doubt everything will be easier but we must surpass Serbia and Korea first. Korea having Kim Y.K definitely deserves big respect and a tough game surely waiting for us. The pressure will be even heavier on the players now but they have enough capacity to do this job well.

Btw, Wang Y.M made today the difference. She always there when it matters most for China. I am so glad to see her performance at this level again even if she was against us.

Congratulations for both teams.

• KYK is a good player with good characteristics...
    Serbia n Korea performed like to take roller coaster...what a dull game making me feel like sleepying

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• If we manage to advance through the quarter finals, no doubt everything will be easier but we must surpass Serbia and Korea first.

again wrong desicion i guess ,most of turkish team fans thought that turkey could beat china according to GP2012 but its obvious that we r not in GP :whistle:
    I think turkey should avoid facing with japan otherwise japan might be more dangereous than china :thumbup:

• I always find it amazing how a match can completely change all of a sudden. Korea dominated for two sets and Serbia did not do anything, and now it's just the other way round :white:

Didn't expect it too, but you know... With female volleyball, somehow these things keep happening.

• again wrong desicion i guess ,most of turkish team fans thought that turkey could beat china according to GP2012 but its obvious that we r not in GP :whistle:
    I think turkey should avoid facing with japan otherwise japan might be more dangereous than china :thumbup:

Yes, right. Many of us didn't expect this loss but i personally didn't expect such a well performance from Wang Y.M. Anyway, it is not important anymore. We need to focus on the next games. I also agree Japan might be dangerous so most people of us would like to see a Europen team against us at a possible quarter final match-ups.

• again wrong desicion i guess ,most of turkish team fans thought that turkey could beat china according to GP2012 but its obvious that we r not in GP :whistle:

If you watch the game you would notice that it was not like CHN crashed TUR or something, It was a close match with up and downs, I am not telling we play good but it wasn't weird to expect Turkey beat CHN. :whistle:

Kim makes every match so much fun to watch, maybe it is too early to deserve the best player of year but she is totally the one who has best shape :rose: Especially at back row attack she is just unstoppable :obey:

• Mihaijlovic back on court. Brakika's first reception is an error. Please, Terzic, tell me why! :wall:

Why is he the only one who doesn't understand Serbia needs a real receiver? :mad:

• If you watch the game you would notice that it was not like CHN crashed TUR or something, It was a close match with up and downs, I am not telling we play good but it wasn't weird to expect Turkey beat CHN.

did i say somethng like that china crashed turkey ? i just saw that some users thought an easy win against china but it didnt happen cause every team is playing different than GP im just telling it theres no offence to turkey :teach: and its same with japan thas all what i said :flower: