2012 Olympic Games

• Kim's show is over. The end.

It is really boring to see just one player spiking from the beginning to the end, while the others are just watching because they can't do the same... :down:

• Mihaijlovic back on court. Brakika's first reception is an error. Please, Terzic, tell me why! :wall:

Why is he the only one who doesn't understand Serbia needs a real receiver? :mad:

IMO this substitution cost Serbia the set. Mihajlovic's overpass gave Korea the 3 point lead which they pulled through until the end. In addition, Kim stepped up her game when they needed her and she was absolutely incredible :!: There is no player like her in the world now!

• Kim :D :D

What to say..She personally defeated Serbia :obey: :obey:

• Kim's show is over. The end.

It is really boring to see just one player spiking from the beginning to the end, while the others are just watching because they can't do the same... :down:

Come on, in the past Korea would have probably lost several games, because they had no player like Kim. Since they have her now, it's no surprise she gets by far the most sets!

She is simply an extraordinay player :win:

• i just wish kim wouldn't get injured NOR lose steam. It will be disastrous... :|

• Kim had fantastic 34p in todays game!

I agree with the flying man, Kim is such a talent in all aspects, not only attack like Matt already said before so she is really a joy to watch for me at least, and in attack she is also so complete that its awesome too see, she can score through block-outs, hit over the block, lob it over, hit fast or high balls, from all different positions, enjoy her now, a player like this might not come again very soon.

• Korea totally deserve to play Olympics, more than Turkey or Serbia ! With such a performance from Turkey, we have no chance against Kim :D I have never watched Neslihan in such a terrible shape :thumbdown: I hope she plays well upcoming matches :wavy:

• Is USA-BRA at 16:45 (London time)? Am I right?
    I can't wait anymore

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The middles can be the key for this match

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kim is such a tremendously talented player! :super: Undoubtedly the best right now. I think she is the answer to Brazil's problem to winning this OG. If they have a player like her, they can stil be as powerful as they are back in 2008. It's interesting if she can single-handedly pull Korea through the quarterfinals.

• great Korea and super fantastic Kim...34 points :cheesy: :obey:
    on the other hand I'm every day more and more sad for Serbia...a real competitive team if they were in the best shape!

• anyway...for turkish friend:
    if Neslihan keeps having bad performances, can't Motta try Neriman as OPP with Esra (that didn't play awfully today except some recptions) and Gozde (the one I prefered today with Eda) as OH??