2012 Olympic Games

• Korea makes my Night :D

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Wow go korea second set is 25-21 for korea :thumbsup: and i have to say they r not playing with their best kim too already against this brazil team its not necessary :D maybe korea won 2 sets but brazil lost more than one point i think :thumbup:

• And step 2 of the Korean surprise :white: And today they show that they are more than Kim, even though she still stands out. But today the other OH and the MBs also score quite well, and I really like how the setter creates the offense. For example Kim hardly ever really attacks from pos 4 but usually a bit more inside between two blockers and also with various speeds so it's very difficult for the block to stop her.

• Kimy's Wonderland rullzzz !!!!!

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• wow! this is really a surprise for me! :what:
    Korea plays so well
    Kim is incredible but other Korea players are also playing well.

Go Korea! :box:

• Brazil is in serious danger not only of losing this game but in the crossover quarters. If China beats them, they'll probably be 3rd or 4th.... :what:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• :lol:

I remember a similar foot save of Fabi from WCH 2006 so I guess Keldibekova learnt it from her ;)

2006?
    I remember but in 2010

• Whoa, Korea is actually leading 2 sets. Unbelievable. :super: :white:

• Brazil is imploding. Errors and errors.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Brazil is in big troubles!

If Turkey will win against Korea, at 90% Brazil will be 5th! :white:

Korea will win against Turkey. No doubt.

• I don't know... I don't see something great in Turkey NT.
    Neslihan's simply gone.

• Im happy that im not wrong about believing korea ,some users underestimate them much but it seems its not about just kim they play as a team sure kim is the most important player but teammates also are enough to make an achievement :thumbsup: