2012 Olympic Games

• anyone can share a stream link, my stopstream link is so lack today, sportslemon & hahasports not working for me today.

thanks in advance.

I'm not sure but I think Singaporeans might be able to access some live matches in

http://www.youtube.com/user/olympic

• Damn it. Poor stream is killing me! Can't watch the game well. all I can see is Japan leading 22-20

• There is four scenario for Turkey...

1- Turkey win against with 3-0 or 3-1 Korea and Serbia take 2 sets by Brazil. Turkey 7 pts, Brazil 6pts... Other matches don't important.
    2 - Turkey must win against Korea with 3-0 or 3-1 and take 2 sets by USA. for 8 pts. With 8pts they will be on Brazil and china&korea doesn't matter...
    3 - Turkey must win against Korea and China beat Korea with 3-0 or 3-1. With that korea will finish with 6 pts and Turkey 7 pts..
    4 - Turkey won both korea and usa matches... score doesn't matter. 3rd place guarantee but with 3-0,3-1 wins we have 2nd place change...

• Estes power in attack now is really beyond bad now, she hardly can´t finish the points, but at least she keeps the ball in play and avoids to get blocked. Its like she knows that would happen if she tried to crush it.

• There is four scenario for Turkey...

1- Turkey win against with 3-0 or 3-1 Korea and Serbia take 2 sets by Brazil. Turkey 7 pts, Brazil 6pts... Other matches don't important.
    2 - Turkey must win against Korea with 3-0 or 3-1 and take 2 sets by USA. for 8 pts. With 8pts they will be on Brazil and china&korea doesn't matter...
    3 - Turkey must win against Korea and China beat Korea with 3-0 or 3-1. With that korea will finish with 6 pts and Turkey 7 pts..
    4 - Turkey won both korea and usa matches... score doesn't matter. 3rd place guarantee but with 3-0,3-1 wins we have 2nd place change...

I dont want to make comments certainly but i guess its almost theres no chance for turkey(hope turkey can reach QF) korea doesnt have to win today taking two sets enough for them in that case korea not only earn one point but also make turkey's chance really low :white: So i think korea will do everything to take this two sets and their game style seems better than turkey,and turkey has always troubles when they face with asian game style

• Goncharova 15p and 56% in attack so far.

Gamova 16p and 46% in attack.

Kimura 7p and 29% in attack.

• http://www.nbcolympics.com/vol…l-competition-format.html

now this is interesting.. if turkey wins today with 3-0 or 3-1 they will have a huge chance.. cos their W/L sets ratio will be higher than both Kor, Chi and Brazil before last matches

• I dont want to make comments certainly but i guess its almost theres no chance for turkey(hope turkey can reach QF) korea doesnt have to win today taking two sets enough for them in that case korea not only earn one point but also make turkey's chance really low :white: So i think korea will do everything to take this two sets and their game style seems better than turkey,and turkey has always troubles when they face with asian game style

Turkey's only rival is (always) themselves. Example 1st of brazil game. We gave nearly 17-18pts of 25 with our mistakes not Brazil's spikes or blocks...
    so, if Turkey will start good, game will finish good.. ?(