2012 Olympic Games

• I missed the match this time ;( Anyway, according to stats Japan couldn't manage to score neither by Yamaguchi nor Shinnabe. Ebata is generally scoring well why don't they use Sakoda as Opp and Ebata&Kimura as OH, Sakoda doesn't receive anyway :whistle: Has Manabe tried this rotation ever? ?(

Ebata doesn't receive either, so they need a receiving Opp...

• i still have FAITH for brazil. no matter how many sets they lost, as long as they win the MATCH, it's more than ok for me.... :drink:

anyway, medal or not, GO BRAZIL!!!! :box:

• Ebata doesn't receive either, so they need a receiving Opp...

Doesn't she :what: It is kinda luxury not to receive for a player 176 cm :lol:

Turkey manage to stop Kim very well and Neslihan also made a good start :obey:

• turkey WANTS this match... that's what they're showing in the 1st set. they know how important this match is.. :box:

• Turkey makes so many killing blocks which is very unusual for us :what:

• I've just thought of another possible scenario: if Brazil beats Serbia 3:2, they will have 3 victories but only 6 points while Turkey and China can both finish with 7 points from just 2 victories and one 2:3 :what:

Korea is not at all in the game yet, Turkey blocks like never before in their lives :D and good serves make that easier!

• Turkey plays tactically very well !!! They are trying to let KYK not take part in the game :super:

• turkey WANTS this match... that's what they're showing in the 1st set. they know how important this match is.. :box:

I like it when things are depending on our performance so if we win this game we would prove that we deserve to be in QF

By the way, Kim doesn't play great Sheila is probably thinking to kill her seriously now :lol:

• with kim stuck at the back row, korea is crumbling...........

• I've just thought of another possible scenario: if Brazil beats Serbia 3:2, they will have 3 victories but only 6 points while Turkey and China can both finish with 7 points from just 2 victories and one 2:3 :what:

Korea is not at all in the game yet, Turkey blocks like never before in their lives :D and good serves make that easier!

With Brazil's instability, I think that's a quite possible scenario to happen.

• great spike by Neriman from position 1 !!

• Reception's horrific. :|

But for me that's the normality in Korea, the anormality was the reception and performance the three matches before...

• Does anyone know the condition of Eda? Is her injury serious? :pinch:

She's not even in the roster, so I guess it is at least so serious that she cannot play at all today because otherwise she should have been in the roster just in case anything happens to another MB...and if she's not in a state to play today, I don't think she will be on Sunday :S

Very good first set for Turkey, I didn't expect it to be so easy...Neriman and Neslihan are very good, serve, block and defense work well and Kim couldn't show anything yet. I hope they can keep that level :thumbup:

Another thing...if Turkey takes 3 pts from this match, there is a chance that a 3:2 of Korea against China will be the only result that takes both those teams to QF, and it wakes uncomfortable memories from WOQT :|

• Effective services made everything easier for the first set. I am also glad we gave them a bucket of series at the end of the set. Because whenever we get the set we start the game badly. I hope the direction of wind will be the same.