2012 Olympic Games

• While pool B is so dramatic, pool A has no surprise.
    well, think pessimistic, this allow me to take some rest in watching, otherwise I die :rolll:

• Pool B is making me exhausted :D

• Congratulation to Turkey and ... Korea !

(As I expected before tournament it will be very hard to be qualified to QF from pool B.
    Unfortunately one lost point today may eliminate Turkey. Somebody before OG commented my predicions of both pools ... "Turkey is too strong to be afraid of any opponent" but I remember previous OG 2008 and Polish women NT.)

• we missed Eda so much'!!! Bahar's service errors hurt us on more time and sorry but stupid MOtta let Bahar serve!!!!
    we were leading 14-10 in the forth set,then we dropped but MOtta was just waching the team sink...why didnt you make a change.....what in second set didnt you make this change:Özge+Polen<=>Neslihan+Naz then we are having triple attack advantage.......Motta was the reason why we lost Brasil and China match and he is the reason of losing the forth set of Korea match....stupid stupid stupid!!!

• my fellow flilipinos think that this match is fixed :rolll:

• It will be exciting to watch Turkey playing to win against USA. They definetly have potential and i believe they will.

And hopefully China and Korea will not set match to 3-2 which is enough for both teams to qualify.

• Our girls showed a big character at the end of the game but they also missed a big opportunity giving the 4th set in an incredible way to Korea. The score came from 14-10 in favor of Turkey to 15-19 in favor of Korea. Anyway, everything asides winning this game was the most important for us today and we achieved it! Everything will still depend on our performance which is always way better scenario for a team.

• To be realistic, Turkey has no chance anymore, only way that they must beat USA

1 point is not enogh for Turkey because after last matches Brazil will be 3 - 2 Win - Lose while Turkey will 2 - 3

• my fellow flilipinos think that this match is fixed :rolll:

brazilians forums said in the first set that the match was fixed (Turkey won it 25x16)

But now they are saying the opposite :D

• To be realistic, Turkey has no chance anymore, only way that they must beat USA

1 point is not enogh for Turkey because after last matches Brazil will be 3 - 2 Win - Lose while Turkey will 2 - 3

And Brazil will face Serbia :whistle:

BUT let's wait and see...

• This is the rule which is valid in all FIVB organization but as far as I remember the criteria in OG was a bit different, set ratio is first but I am also not sure :S

The FIVB site has the standings according to Points, then
    1. Match W-L
    2. Set Ratio
    3. Points Ratio

http://www.fivb.org/en/olympics/london2012/ResultsVB-W.asp

I know the London site (http://www.london2012.com/volleyball/event/women/) standings table is confusing because it lists the table in the order of Match W-L, Points Ratio, then Sets Ratio. But you can see that Sets Ratio is the one used to determine the order.

China and Korea have still no guarantee to go. If their match ends with any score except 3-2, then losing team will be in danger if Turkey get 2 sets from USA. Because Turkey has good set ratio including possible results.

• If USA win over SRB today, they will already guarantee the 1st ranking. Any possibility that Hugh may play with subs, to make rest the starters and to test their subs in the last match?

• http://www.nbcolympics.com/vol…l-competition-format.html

NBC says sets ratio will decide..