2012 Olympic Games

• If USA win over SRB today, they will already guarantee the 1st ranking. Any possibility that Hugh may play with subs, to make rest the starters and to test their subs in the last match?

Yes it would be way normal. If Hugh use their sub players for the next game after beating Serbia no one would be surprised.

• can somebody tell me why turkey had so many errors especially from the service line? :whistle:

• If USA win over SRB today, they will already guarantee the 1st ranking. Any possibility that Hugh may play with subs, to make rest the starters and to test their subs in the last match?

I think if USA's starters need to rest a bit, they can do that starting the latter part of the match vs Serbia.

I think vs Turkey, the usual USA starters will... start.

They may use subs later in the match, but I feel we will see the usual starters play vs Turkey. Especially in a situation where there is something on the line, like qualification for other teams (Turkey or Brazil) based on the results of USA's match.

Not that I think USA's bench cannot win that match, but I think in the spirit of fair play, USA will want to make sure that Turkey earns anything they get. ;)

• Yes it would be way normal. If Hugh use their sub players for the next game after beating Serbia no one would be surprised.

Then, could be a little help for TUR ... but if they only subs Scott and Hodge in, may be no different ?(

• Before i thought that turkey couldnt win against usa but in the world cup 2011 germany beat usa 3-0 :thumbsup: i wonder if turkey can do it or not :what: but there are two things make turkey's job harder than germany.There is no grun in turkey and turkey is not a systematic team as germany

• TUR makes 34 unforced error whereas KOR does only 17 :mad: Unbelievable!

Now the group ranking is discombobulated again. In order to qualify we need to take a point from USA or wait for Brasil lose one point against weak Serbia. USA secures her first place in the group so Hugh might want to play with subs, which might let us take a point from very optimistic point of view :whistle:

Naz and Esra were the most crucial victories for the victory. Naz played almost perfect at setting, serving and blocking. Esra's scores at very significant moments also some her digs was great.

Neslihan also seems better shape. Although she makes many mistakes, she saved the tie-break set with her experience (that's why I I claim that she should play at tie-break of Brasil match.)

Büşra positively surprised me. She didn't diminish the level of team but she is not as scorer as Eda, for sure. :whistle:

• I agree with you, starting with the usual starters should be the best in this case. If not, it must feel hurt to other teams.

But if the match is tight, then Tom may have stay throughout the match. If I'm not wrong, she is the only one, never been sub out in any set so far, hopefully, not get too tried in the very last matches.

• This would be very fair attitude :drink: On the other hand I am expecting the same from Chinese and Korean players as well :roll: Just to remind, after their badminton players fixed the match 2 days ago, they both are disqualified :whistle:

By the way, as we see from last match of USA there is no big difference between most of their starters and bench. Both Hodge and Scott did a great job, but Logan and Hooker is more irreplacable for sure

• The only way for Brazil to survive is USA 3-0 TUR & BRA 3-0 SRB on Sunday. For now, CONGRATS TURKEY! :dance4:

• Badminton is a different story, it wasnt fixed match, they just didnt play well in order not to meet strong opponent in next level :roll:

I hope both China and Korea will qualify.

I'm sad Hui doesnt play well, but I think it is coach's mistake. He didnt give rest Hui , she has played in starting 6 for a long time. Like Korea played without Kim in GP, th same USA played without main players. But Hui played all unimportant matches, now she seems tired :evil:

• Badminton is a different story, it wasnt fixed match, they just didnt play well in order not to meet strong opponent in next level :roll:

I hope both China and Korea will qualify.

I'm sad Hui doesnt play well, but I think it is coach's mistake. He didnt give rest Hui , she has played in starting 6 for a long time. Like Korea played without Kim in GP, th same USA played without main players. But Hui played all unimportant matches, now she seems tired :evil:

They didn't play well on purpose and tried to lose match, which the definition of fixed match. :roll: It helped with Korean players as well because they also don't want to match up with their citizens. ;)

Anyway, hopefully volleyball players would do their best. The curse of last fixed match still affects Serbia :P

• I can't find any link, who help me?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It's strange because I've tried a few minut ago to open the same link and before it doesn't worked XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• and why not? Hodge was amazing in her last game. :)

I agree that she played great in her last match, but Larson's overall performance was better. She is better all-around player.. passes better, better defense and hits smarter, what USA needs.. however I like Hodge..