2012 Olympic Games

• 8| 8| 8|

Did we follow the same tournament??? Turkey played against the best teams in the world!!! What do you expect ???

I'm done .It was of course a great experiment ,I hope in the future they will participate again and again . I believe too much in their abilitythat I expected a possible medal in there.
    Maybe next time with a better team.
    And Bolt is just amazing :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• And USA win!

Now Brazil has to win over Serbia :box: and we'll have Russia vs Brazil in quartefinals :D :D :D

Sorry for the question :
    if brasil defeat serbia , Brasil will take 3 Win and 2 Loss ,same as China. And Korea is 2 Win 3 Loss
    so :
    USA 5W 0L
    CHN 3W 2L / BRA 3W 2L
    KOR 2W 3L

so the rank is ? ?(

• No, but Brazil can only reach 7 points, while Korea already has 8. Brazil can only qualify as 4th, regardless of the win/losses thing.

• Of course agree. Did u see Bahar? too late on block never spike ball
    and too low. i think Büşra should start in start 6 always.

Yes, I saw Bahar. She is the biggest disappointment in Turkish NT for me, during this tournament.

• haha so funny :down: I'm guessing the match was finished for you positively with Özge's mistakes. :down: (by the way next season maybe they will try different setter like Nilay or one of the young girls)
    Of course I can comment about American players. They are just wonderful as a team ,I hope they will win the gold medal. I'm hoping Berg's injury isn't serious.
    Turkey doesn't deserve to pass this group stage. There isn't any shining player in the team. If we want to compete we must develope above average middle blockers.
    Maybe Motta or whoever the coach is must consider major changes in the team.

Wow, so you now give up your Özge monomania finally :obey: I am sure they should try new setters any setter but Naz would be useful for team, right? 8)

Indeed, I hoped you would have enough guts to apologize for blaming me as stubborn :mad:

By the way there is no need to make any major changes in the team, these are the best players what we got (except Ergül and Seda who are already injured) team is already so young for next OG we might lost only Gülden (and maybe Neslihan) Our MB is soo obvious as you accept but still you can blame setter for not using MBs more, very consistent :roll:

• There were a lot of posts here earlier about what lineup USA should put on the floor tonight vs Turkey since they have won the Pool already. I said that I thought USA would play with the usual starters and they did. And even though Berg got hurt, I believe that playing with the starting group was the right call.

You have to respect the game, your opponent and the other teams involved or have a stake in the match results.... and just come out and PLAY. And I am happy that USA did.

I hope the best for Berg. She is a trooper and I know she will find a way to contribute to this team still. ^^

• Yes, I saw Bahar. She is the biggest disappointment in Turkish NT for me, during this tournament.

Agreed. I think Neslihan did her best against USA by herself, however she wasn't good shape at whole tournament. Gözde and Neriman also big dissapointments they both did nothing

• Amazing! Brazil's match starts and 3 brazilian TV's were still showing Bolt's celebration. Had to depend on streamings... That's to show how much they're enthusiastic about our NT in the competition. :roll:

• Brazil's bouncing around is contrived. You can tell real joy when you see it and bouncing up and down just for the sake of it doesn't convey the emotion.

• Wow, so you now give up your Özge monomania finally :obey: I am sure they should try new setters any setter but Naz would be useful for team, right? 8)

Indeed, I hoped you would have enough guts to apologize for blaming me as stubborn :mad:

By the way there is no need to make any major changes in the team, these are the best players what we got (except Ergül and Seda who are already injured) team is already so young for next OG we might lost only Gülden (and maybe Neslihan) Our MB is soo obvious as you accept but still you can blame setter for not using MBs more, very consistent :roll:

By different setter I mean Naz and a different setter. I'm just tried of this setter issue. We spent too much time talking about it. In Turkish forums there is a 567 page thread ,majority of thr posts are all about this issue. Lets face it ,not passing the group stage is a total disappoinment because volleyball team was the darling of the Turkish sport .

• Naz is already a star considering her age but she can play much better. Her performance at the age of 15-16 years old was so brillant that you expect more creative game from her ,especially at using the middle blockers.

Even Takeshita, Feng, Kirillova and Lo Bianco together could not make any creative plays with BAHAR in the middle! :roll:

Meanwhile, Serbia does not put up even the slightest bit of fight against Brazil so far :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Even Takeshita, Feng, Kirillova and Lo Bianco together could not make any creative plays with BAHAR in the middle! :roll:

Meanwhile, Serbia does not put up even the slightest bit of fight against Brazil so far :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

agree.

• Lets face it not passing the group stage is a total disappoinment because volleyball team was the darling of the Turkish sport .

The people that are totally disappointed, have no knowledge of international volleyball. Turkey faced very strong teams in the pool.

• Bufff Brakocevic.... What happen to you?

• Even Takeshita, Feng, Kirillova and Lo Bianco together could not make any creative plays with BAHAR in the middle! :roll:

But not like Terzic gives them a chance, huh? We've been over this, but it's like he sabotages his own team.

• I can't understand how they can be so bad. OK, there were a lot of problems, blah blah, but really, they're the reigning European champions. They should never lose sets like this, and it's not the first time it's happened.
    They've become a laughingstock in their own country, everything they've been working for over the years is ruined in a single week.