2012 Olympic Games

• I might have missed something, but who is Ze talking about there??

• Is it about Gamova?

• Barazza's injury? C mon! Italy was just fine with Gioli and Guiggi.

Barazza in Euro 2007 and WC 2007 was just super (blocking, serving and attacking).

• Bosetti's sisters are clearly not enough, but Gioli, Barazza, Del Core, Costagrande, Picci, Croce, Cardullo, Anzanello should definitely leave their places to younger players. Some of them should have left the team earlier IMO, but Barbolini :whistling:

Diouf can be a good player. I might not remember right now but there isn't any player that we can say : this girl will lead ITA in near future, she is a great talent except Caterina Bosetti. However, I say it again, she ,plus Lucia, aren't enough. It is obvious that ITA still miss Agüero :heart:

• Brazil won ;(

I feeling so happy that I can even cry ;( ;( ;(

• Maybe for you because you're Brazilian and that's all you care about.

• Maybe for you because you're Brazilian and that's all you care about.

SURE!! Or do you want me to care about GAMOVA?! WTF?
    I really don't care about her and I hope she retires! She destroyed our teams three times already. Of COURSE all of us want her gone!

• There is no European team on the semifinals.
    Do you still want more spots for them at the Olympics? Second time in a row that there are only Asians and Americans...

:super: :super: :super: :super:

Yeah, this question definitely makes sense after this tournament and i am not sure anymore i will still support my idea wishing more spots for European teams.

We are not living in the past. Italian volleyball has been decreasing, sadly but true and this game was a good example for this. I missed the first set but from beginning to finish it was too obvious Korea would take this game. If they played till the morning there was no chance for Italy.

I am sad for Russia and their fans. There was a very thin line who would get the sf ticket. Brazil team showed one more time clearly how much the experience is important for reaching the success. They were always the following team behind Russia and turned 6 match points which deserves great respect.

In general, i am a bit less sad for my team after seeing the results of today. 3 of them at least showed their quality and proved themselves how they are strong. On the other hand, today's games showed clearly how hard to beat USA. But i have expectations witnessing a great game between Korea-Usa and Japan-Brazil matches.

Russians and Italians, now, you can understand better how we felt after not qualifying even the quarter finals. You managed to play at least one more game from us.

Congrats for the winners.

• The only reason Ze Roberto said that is because she always puts Brazil in trouble, of course. He's not wishing her bad or anything, propably he said that with a smile on his face, because he knows if she retires, our matches against Russia will be a little easier in the future. But obviously, you guys are ALWAYS so busy looking for reasons to scorn the brazilian players. And that's so classy, for sure.

• SURE!! Or do you want me to care about GAMOVA?! WTF?
    I really don't care about her and I hope she retires! She destroyed our teams three times already. Of COURSE all of us want her gone!

I want Paula, Jaque, thaisa, fabiana, fabi to retire, they are quitr arrogant to their opponents.

• Gamova have said already she doesn't like Brazil and doesn't care about us! Now Zé Roberto is not classy, that´s hilarous!

When did Gamova said this???
    But I actually want to know what Brazilians think about the lose to Russia in 2004 Olympics leading 24:19.
    What did you guys react at that time??

• However I want to thank Italian girls, for whose I cheered from 2005!! A BIG BIG THANK YOU for all your victories and big achievements. I'm proud of you. Now is time to have a new NT.
    Let's see if I will still support it the way I did 'till today.

For me a cycle (opened in 2001/2002) had definitely come to an end. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Barazza in Euro 2007 and WC 2007 was just super (blocking, serving and attacking).

All Italian players were super :P :P :P
    Lo Bianco looks suffering today, no talks with Barbolini during the TO, ...

• When did Gamova said this???
    But I actually want to know what Brazilians think about the lose to Russia in 2004 Olympics leading 24:19.
    What did you guys react at that time??

OH MY GOD! You are so pathetic hahahaha it's been EIGHT YEARS
    And...hmmmm I know a great feeling, because WE ARE OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS! And we have another chance now!
    Russia...Russia is NOT an Olympic champion and Gamova and Sokolova WILL NEVER BE!

• I want Paula, Jaque, thaisa, fabiana, fabi to retire, they are quitr arrogant to their opponents.

All these players probably will retire from NT anyway. But that's ok, they're already Olympic Champions. And it's so ironic to talk about arrogant players. Russians have a terrible attitude since ever, and the others players around the world are not quite nice. In the last olympic final, Heather Bown was RIDICULOUS at teasing us, just to remember.