2012 Olympic Games

• Japan still plays with Saori and Ebata again but it somehow works :down:

• Japan - Brazil match is close match so far. None makes more than a two-point margin.

• Japan lost their patience. Brazil were not digging so good, but their block is very solid. And Dani Lins keeps doing a very good job in distribution, specially for counter-attacks. Japan's gonna have to serve better to have a chance.

• No live stream for this match? Wahhh!!

• I hope Brazil wins the other 2 sets. I'm not sure if my heart can stand another nail-biting 5 setter. Crossing my fingers now.

• I don't think Japan can beat Brazil today. Brazil continues to dominate in block (11 x 1), and their defense improved a lot this second set. Also, Japan's counter-attacks are very impacient, they're making lots of mistakes. I think even Manabe is impacient. He traded Ebata for Sakoda after Ebata missed only one attack. Ebata usually matches well against Brazil. I don't think it was a very wise decision. And Dani continues to shine. This set, she barely had to use Thaísa and Sheila, Brazil's obviously best attackers. Brazil's looking serious to win in straight sets.

• It's nice to see Brazil playing so well after the bad preliminary. This is their true performance :thumbup: It's the best tournament I've ever seen of Dani, she should have been starter from the beginning of the tournament. Fernandinha is a good setter too, but she always looked a bit like a stranger in this team :S

• It's nice to see Brazil playing so well after the bad preliminary. This is their true performance :thumbup: It's the best tournament I've ever seen of Dani, she should have been starter from the beginning of the tournament. Fernandinha is a good setter too, but she always looked a bit like a stranger in this team :S

we will see their "true" performance against usa team at final. :thumbsup:

• The local commentators are not very knowledgeable in international volleyball. Not enough technical stuff, too much fluff and gossip about Jaqueline's looks and lovelife. :thumbdown: :aww:

i didn't know you understand filipino language? :lol:

• Brasil destroyed Japan.
    Japan team proves that only techniques is not enough for high level, height and power are needed as well.Japaneses players have great technique but as it is seen, against strong team, is not enough..

• The local commentators are not very knowledgeable in international volleyball. Not enough technical stuff, too much fluff and gossip about Jaqueline's looks and lovelife. :thumbdown: :aww:

You hit it right in the spot! :lol: What's even more funny is it's the viewers who's informing then! Ugh. If it weren't for the steady broadcast, I would have stick to the internet livestream. all of the comments from the commentators are nonsense and it's killing me. :aww:

I watched Russia vs Brazil match there the other day and the only player they know from Russia is Gamova. They weren't aware that Estes and Sokolova were the artamonova and Chachkova who played in 2000 WGP finals in Manila. :lol: :aww: But then again, there are not too many fans of Russia here. Most Filipinos are fans of Brazil or supporters of underdogs. Russia with their towering height doesn't exactly fit the underdog image.

Back to the game, congrats to Brazil! It was tough match for Japan.