2012 Olympic Games

• Damn I missed Japana- S. Korea match :wall:

What are the set scores?

25-22, 26-24 and 25-21 :thumbup:

• congrats to Korea Top 4 still is a great success

Now Noone will say that scores results from Korea in the Best Scorers in one Match topic are without sense if They are from country which got 4th place during Olympics, where Turkey, Italy and Russia is out from the Top and only one Player Kim plays abroad

• Have a person here who wants to place all the time because Brazil vs. Russia and attacks to the fans. :down: no comentes ;)
    I only say one thing the Time of Brazil had important victories, as well as the team of Russia, Brazil wants a world championship, as well as gold in russia wants Olympiad. But all that these two countries won BOTH deserve. :drink:
    This from Brazil x Russia, one better than the other, fans of one it is, etc ... that it was already ugly. :thumbdown:
    Each one supports his team and that alone, we need not offend anything or teams, or fans of each team. :)

• Congratulations for japan bronze medal! :woohoo: I like Takeshita ^^

• Congratulations Japan :flower: :flower: :flower: now they get 80 points right?

• I want to throw up I am so nervous :cheesy:

• usa's block clicking early in the match. :thumbup: go usa!

• Brazil looks pressured and nervous. Lots of errors in attack.

• Thaisa and Sheilla are not at all in the game yet and that causes problems for Dani, whom is she gonna set the ball when the two most reliable players so far are out of the game??
    If Brazil can't get a grip on their nerves very soon it's gonna be a very one-sided match :S

• Brazil with no chances in this first set :whistle:

• Is usa going to make a record for the most blocks in one set? :white:

• im really happy that japan got the bronze medal....ganbare nippon.... :drink: :super: :obey: :thumbsup: :dance6: :cup:

• Oh gosh Brazil! You can do better than that :whistle:

USA is really impressive, they are doing an epic team job! 8|

• Is usa going to make a record for the most blocks in one set? :white:

They will at least try!

• Whoa! Walk in the park for usa! I didn't expect it like that. 11-25? LOTS of attack errors from Brazil. They just couldn't find a way through that block. :white: It's hard to choose the MVP from usa because they are all sooo goood. But I think it would be Hooker :)

• :white: Short before the end of the set, Brazil had 4/31 attacks, I don't remember ever seeing such numbers :|
    Jaqueline is the only one who performs normally so far, everyone else is completely and totally not there! I feel sorry for Dani, she can do whatever she want but her attackers just spike straight into the block or out. And USA...just incredible. There are no words for how great they play!

And what the hell did Tandara think when she did those eyebrows??? :lol: :lol: :aww:

• 25x11: this remind me 25x7 WCH2010 Brazil vs Italy

This is really bad :whistling: