Players with children

• retired players such as Negrini,Sliwa, Swieniewicz,Ruziç and Mireya Luiz

Negrini hasn't withdrawn. Next season she will return to play and there are also rumours about her new team.

However, we can add in the list Anna Vania Mello.

• From Azerbaijan NT Kseniya Kovolenko has baby .

Also, Alla Hasanova, Oksana Mammadyarova and Yelena Shabovta have baby.

• retired players such as Negrini,Sliwa, Swieniewicz,Ruziç and Mireya Luiz

Śliwa hasn't retired yet. Till now she's playing in Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• also Swieniewicz was playing 5 more season aftre becoming mother, whole Poland was searching for a nanny when she went to play in Spain :lol:

• Russian MB Elena Konstantinova has a daughter.
    Lyubov Yagodina has a son.
    Libero Elena Ezhova has a son.

• also Zetova had a baby didn't she??

Yes, that's right - she has a boy ^^
    Also Diana Nenova - a boy, I think that Elena Koleva had a kid, too...oh, and Lyubka Debarlieva, ofc.

btw, what's with Maria Liktoras? I think she was pregnant couple of years ago, but did she come back to volleyball after that or? :huh:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Yes, that's right - she has a boy ^^
    Also Diana Nenova - a boy, I think that Elena Koleva had a kid, too...oh, and Lyubka Debarlieva, ofc.

btw, what's with Maria Liktoras? I think she was pregnant couple of years ago, but did she come back to volleyball after that or? :huh:

after OG she retired, but when she gave birth? ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Olga Fateeva ,Maria Maryukovic(mayuk),Tatiana Sukina
    Maria Akulova and Yulia Merkulova may has daughter too,I see they carry a girl wih herself

• Also Nelly Alisheva has a daughter who is around 10 yrs. old (she is 28 herself) :D

I hope she will play with her daughter In the futhure ,she may see her daughter in another team when she is playing

• I think also Marcela Ritschelová, I saw some pictures on faceboook

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Liktoras looks great, I'm glad she's publicly active now :win:

I found only these photos - they are a little bit old though, now the kids are bigger, but I didn't find newer pictures to show you,so...:

Toni Zetova and her son:

Diana Nenova and her son:

the second one I suppose it's much newer, here Nenova's little boy is with his father:

I aslo think (but I'm not absolutely sure!) that libero of our NT Maria Filipova also has a kid.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Even Maria Liktoras bore second baby!

• Helena Horka also has a child.

• are there any pics of Mireya Luis and his child??
    anyway if I'm not mistaken also Kovakova has a child (she played in Villa Cortese last year and previously in Busto...)
    how about Dushkyevich?