Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• I don't like this kind of things, in my opinion it is useless!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Sofia Arimattei official in Bologna/Forlì.

• Foppa will retired the shirt number 12 in honor to Piccinini! :heart: After all it was 13 seasons playing there, winning 4x Italian championships and 4x Champions League!

http://www.ecodibergamo.it/sto…edretti_ritira_la_maglia/

if I were Foppa's president I would do the same...Franci played in Bergamo for 13 years, a career basically and she gave a lot to the team! it is positive to show her gratitude... :love: :heart: :heart:

• I don't comment on Bologna but I see it for now as the new Pavia! so now Crema that is looking for another OH wants Mirka Francia?

I read the same about Crema's interest in her.. I think it will be hard make worse than Pavia! :D

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Hope that when I decide in future to leave the Forum You will erect a virtual Monument for Me or at least create special topic with name- KingBird Story.

I guess Matthias will give u that with pleasure already now if u only leaves from the forum ;)

• I guess Matthias will give u that with pleasure already now if u only leaves from the forum ;)

I would help Matthias with pleasure as well :lol:

• I don't make you any monument yet. Meanwhile, satisfied with it.

• :D Nice photo but I don't want to take place of You in him ^^

What a childish answer. I expected more from you Bartek, come on, you can do much better. :thumbsup:

• I can't answer You in high level because You won't understand :D I have fitted the level 4 U :thumbsup:

Oh, I understand. Well, so don't waste your time with me. You could use it better, for example since you always carry out, you can open a discussion about the EC in 2025. :sleeping:

• :D Nice photo but I don't want to take place of You in him ^^

loooooooooooooooooooool :rolll:

• Foppa shirt numbers:
    1 - Sara Klisura
    3 - Eleonora Bruno
    4 - Alexis Crimes
    5 - Blair Brown
    6 - Kathleen Weiss
    7 - Jelena Blagojevic
    8 - Enrica Merlo
    9 - Chiara Di Iulio
    10 - Francesca Devetag
    13 - Valentina Diouf
    15 - Martina Balboni
    18 - Marina Zambelli

All girls get together to train this week except Blair Brown, who got married this week and Eleonora Bruno, who is playing the European Championship, they will present themselves later.

• i want to ask a question about Nati Osmokroviç..when she was playing in Italia....Did she use to be always a leading/star player or She used to play very well in some seasons ?

Just look at her statistics in Legavolleyfemminile.it
    She has always been a leading player, especially in the 5 seasons she has played for Novara(in the last 2 she was fantastic).

• Especially in the season that she played together with Kun Feng,she had a fantastic season :cheesy: also it was Kozuch's best season of her career guess.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Does anybody know about Anita Filipovics? I know last year she played in second league but in previous season she played in A1 and A2 as well. She had a knee injury last season and have no info about her since. So if anybody would know some news it would be great! :)

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!