Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• The coppa Italia formula has been changed today and will be played less matches due to the transfert. The qualified team will be the first 8 in the last championship

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The coppa Italia formula has been changed today and will be played less matches due to the transfert. The qualified team will be the first 8 in the last championship

How will they solve the fact Asystel Novara doesn't exist anymore? It was the eighth place in last championship. Will Parma take its place?

• I think so if they was the 9 team...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Yes, it is not live... On sportube you can also find other videos...

• italian users, do you know if french team "Le Cannet" with his new italian coach and libero will play friendly game in itay or against italian teams?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• italian users, do you know if french team "Le Cannet" with his new italian coach and libero will play friendly game in itay or against italian teams?

At the moment any game is scheduled

• Citroën is a new sponsor for Foppa for the next two years! :)

http://www.volleybergamo.it/in…sk=view&id=3411&Itemid=57

Each player will recieve an Citroën DS3

what a surprise : this french company close 3 manufactury and destroy 5000 jobs in france ...and now they invest on one italian womens volleyball team! isn't it funny?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Trofeo Bellomo: Friendly tournament with Bergamo, Villa, Novara (A2) and Ornavasso (A2)

Semifinals:

Foppapedretti Bergamo 3x1 Igor Gorgonzola Novara (24-26, 25-13, 25-22, 25-18 )

Foppa: Crimes 15, Brown 1, Weiss, 4, Blagojevic 12, Merlo (L). Di Iulio 23, Devetag 3, Diouf 13, Balboni, Zambelli 1. Klisura didnt play.
    Novara: Casillo 4, Rosso 23, Kim, Olocco 3, Garavaglia 8, Bersighelli, Candi 9, Alberti (L), Migliorin 8, Prencipe. Guiliodori didnt play.
    aces: 8-3, service errors 14-11, blocks 10-13

Asystel Carnaghi Villa Cortese 1x3 Ornavasso (25-16, 23-25, 21-25, 23-25)

Villa: Vigano 6, Folie 15, Perinelli 5, Veljkovic 1, Puerari (L), Garzaro 8, Barun 13, Bosetti 22, Sylla, Rondon 5. Colombo, Parrocchiale, Rosso didnt play.
    Ornavasso: Baradel 2, Moneta 5, Senkova 4, Ghilardi (L), Minati 25, Tasca 8, Mossetti, Bertaiola 13, Gloder (L), Loda 15. Koutouxidou, salvi didnt play.
    aces: 2-7, service errors 6-7, blocks 13-16]

source: http://sportorobico.it/wordpre…re-loda-e-tasca-villa-ko/

• :lol: So better to watch A2 this season :D

Maybe you are right :whistling: ^^

But Villa play all time with Rondon (and without Cardullo) and the score of the set they lost was so close! 23, 21, 23 and in 2 of the 3 set they lost, they was leading... This reminds me the problem they had last year!

BTW, I hope Mojica is good, I've never seen her playing. I think this year the stronger teams will be Piacenza, Villa and Busto... Chieri is also very strong but maybe they will be the next "Modena of last year" with a lot of important players but :thumbdown: Then there are Modena, Pesaro and Bergamo... I think Modena is better than P&B. Bologna seems good and I hope they will stay in A1 one year more.