Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• I said the supercoppa will be broadcasted online!

You will find the link on sportlemon or something similar.

For the matches of the championship: three matches a week will be broadcasted, two on sportube and the other by sportlemon

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Volleyball.it reports that Urbino signed Italian libero Antonietta Vallese instead of Sykora ("al posto di Sykora"), so does this mean Sykora will not play there?? :| After Crisanti's injury, this would be another blow for the team.

• Till what time does Pesaro can transfer new players? As now they have 9...I imagine they don't want to start play the season just with 9 players. Is the transfer period is till the end of the year? Or it has changed this season?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Volleyball.it reports that Urbino signed Italian libero Antonietta Vallese instead of Sykora ("al posto di Sykora"), so does this mean Sykora will not play there?? :| After Crisanti's injury, this would be another blow for the team.

Yes, this is the meaning of "al posto di"

It seems in Urbino they are not satisfied of Sykora and so she will not play there :thumbdown:
    I'm sorry for Stacy! ;(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Few days ago Gianluca Pasini wrote on his blog, that Sykora performance was disappointing, so they'll try to sign another libero :S And today volleyball.it confirms new transfer. There were also some questions on volleyrosa.net facebook about Sykora leaving Urbino. I think for now nothing is sure, but seems like we may not see Stacy this year in Serie A ;(

Loca beat me by 3 minutes ;)

• Loca beat me by 3 minutes ;)

I wrote less words :thumbup:

• Thanks for your replies :thumbup: I don't like it when clubs sign players and then change their mind, they should try them out first before making a contract, even when it's a star player like Sykora. I guess after her accident in Brazil she's simply not the same as before :(

• But they know what she passed... She did not deserve this treatment but a chance!

• the fact is that Urbino will play in CL! there is only Petrauskaite for this level to me...they would struggle in Cev Cup, in CL they won't do nothing

• I follow Sykora in instagram...she is definetly in Urbinoi, but one of her latest photos were making an eye exam, saying how more of this it will take? sth like that. So maybe Urbino signed another libero as a security? I hope they keep Stacy anyway. She is still so valid player, she just need time and preparation.

• I follow Sykora in instagram...she is definetly in Urbinoi, but one of her latest photos were making an eye exam, saying how more of this it will take? sth like that. So maybe Urbino signed another libero as a security? I hope they keep Stacy anyway. She is still so valid player, she just need time and preparation.

...and from the pictures she post, it seems she is having fun

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Also Sports TV in Turkey will broadcast the game. :thumbsup: