Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Jenny Barazza did it amazing today! It's her best phase since the pregnancy :white:
    21 points - 10 BLOCKS!!, 11 attacks with 52%.

Even with Jen's performance, Modena lost. Modena 2 x 3 Piacenza - stats here: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=57808

I see also Floortje is back on court :super: :drink: :drink:

• it's good to play against one of the lower ranked teams in the league makes you feel more relaxed :lol:

• Yes better game by her but still, Kozuch is such a horrible opposite nowadays, I think its weird she plays in a high ranked team in Italian league after all bad seasons she have had. She would be perfect in a low ranked team in Poland or a high ranked team in Bundesliga IMO.

• She would be like Calderon there :lol:

I dont know if u r making joke or somthng like this(i mention u cause i dont have a thought about what bartek does) definetly she is not such bad as u said.If u want kozuch playing like a monster i can easily say u wait forever :D .Kozuch is not a great attacker or somethng like that but she can help ur team so much if u use her right sets like what she makes in german NT.And before judging kozuch polishs look at their league,polish league is like a bad joke with so much average players like werblinska,kasparzk :whistling:

• I dont know if u r making joke or somthng like this(i mention u cause i dont have a thought about what bartek does) definetly she is not such bad as u said.If u want kozuch playing like a monster i can easily say u wait forever :D .Kozuch is not a great attacker or somethng like that but she can help ur team so much if u use her right sets like what she makes in german NT.And before judging kozuch polishs look at their league,polish league is like a bad joke with so much average players like werblinska,kasparzk :whistling:

In my opinion Kozuch isnt a more useful player than Werblinska, maybe better than Kasprzak, I dont know. I think Kozuch is a horrible OPP for this high level, but overall, I think she´s average, and this is why I think she would be great for a team outside top4 in Poland for ex.

• I dont know if u r making joke or somthng like this(i mention u cause i dont have a thought about what bartek does) definetly she is not such bad as u said.If u want kozuch playing like a monster i can easily say u wait forever :D .Kozuch is not a great attacker or somethng like that but she can help ur team so much if u use her right sets like what she makes in german NT.And before judging kozuch polishs look at their league,polish league is like a bad joke with so much average players like werblinska,kasparzk :whistling:

Don't underestimate Werblińska, she is the only stable receiver among OH's in Polish NT. However after inuries she isn't so good as she was few years ago in Winiary Kalisz and Aluprof Bielsko-Biała. About Kasprzak I agree, her level is mediocre.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game