Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Yes, yes... They said they will play at least vs them, but the problem is after.... :(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Thanks for the translation :drink: I understand the written italian more or less but he was just too fast for me to get anything LOL

Well let's see what today holds for them...

in the first part he's congratulating the team, the coach and everybody for the results...they're third and they said that more than that in their conditions was basically impossible! in the second part he says that he keeps on hoping until the last second, he won't say it is over until it is really over because everything can still happen! so he waits until tuesday in order to see if someone can help them, but he would like to go on and think about all the other matches they have and focus also on winning the league because the team has the potential to win it!

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• it was in the air but now it is official: also Modena closes. today there has been a long discussion with the team and the society: it came out that Datch wasn't a real sponsor, as said in this article: http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=56619&l=0
    to Datch Modena asked just to use their logo on the T shirts and on the bus, just some free publicity and then only in January, maybe, they would have given something to the club. it was basically a false sponsor, but it wasn't told to the players! (this is what I understood!)
    now that everything came out, Modena will close, the players maybe will receive some extra time to find some teams where to play, even though the places left aren't so much
    now only ten teams in A1, it is really a shame, I won't stop repeating it! the way Modena closed leaves me without words...
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=56644&l=0

• partial good news:
    on the 27 of January, in Verona, at 18.30 there will be the All Star Game!!
    here are the players envolved:
    All Star Team Italy: Valentina Arrighetti (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio), Marta Bechis (Duck Farm Chieri Torino), Caterina Bosetti (Asystel MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese), Lucia Bosetti (Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza), Raffaella Calloni (Imoco Volley Conegliano), Monica De Gennaro (KGS Robursport Pesaro), Valentina Diouf (Foppapedretti Bergamo), Enrica Merlo (Foppapedretti Bergamo), Laura Partenio (Chateau d'Ax Urbino), Francesca Piccinini (Duck Farm Chieri Torino), Noemi Signorile (KGS Robursport Pesaro), Federica Stufi (Volley 2002 Forlì Bologna), Elisa Togut (Banca Reale Yoyogurt Giaveno).

All Star Team: Katarina Barun (Asystel MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese), Christina Bauer (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio), Jelena Blagojevic (Foppapedretti Bergamo), Juliann Faucette (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio), Berit Kauffeldt (Banca Reale Yoyogurt Giaveno), Floortje Meijners (Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza), Ivana Milos (Volley 2002 Forlì Bologna), Vilmarie Mojica (Asystel MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese), Valdone Petrauskaite (Chateau d'Ax Urbino), Kenny Moreno Pino (KGS Robursport Pesaro), Emylia Nikolova (Imoco Volley Conegliano), Danica Radenkovic (Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza), Lise Van Hecke (Chateau d'Ax Urbino).

Giulia Leonardi (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio) will be libero for the All Star Team as there aren't foreign liberos.

• Very sad to hear that Modena is dead now :(
    And the question is, who will be next? Berit Kauffeldt said in an interview with German federation that many clubs in Italy have problems, also in Giaveno there have been various changes in the team and in the staff during the season and the club is not well organised :|
    It seems like Foppa, Busto, Piacenza and Villa are really the only well organised clubs, and we have to remember that Villa is already a fusion between two clubs, probably the old Villa and Novara also wouldn't have survived as two separate clubs...

And the question is, who will be next? Berit Kauffeldt said in an interview with German federation that many clubs in Italy have problems, also in Giaveno there have been various changes in the team and in the staff during the season and the club is not well organised :|
    It seems like Foppa, Busto, Piacenza and Villa are really the only well organised clubs, and we have to remember that Villa is already a fusion between two clubs, probably the old Villa and Novara also wouldn't have survived as two separate clubs...

It is sad indeed...at the end Novara did survive, but they couldnt play A1 cause they didnt have the registration for it, it belong to Asystel and they went for Villa. So they had to play A2 this season...I'm quite confident they will be in A1 next season. They are organized and seem to have a good new project...at least I hope for that.

There is not many scapes for Italian League...I mean, the country is broke, the soccer clubs are broke, so imagine volley. They need to stop trying to build expensive teams and rely in younger players....It is the only solution for most of it. at least for now I think.

• It was the first time in the whole championship that Bergamo lost without any point in the standing

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

I would add Conegliano. They may not be the big and rich club, but they are pretty stable at the moment.

As for Modena... what a mess ;(
    And this viedo just breaks my heart - http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=3xC3vDKzVlg

• How does it worth for a club to give free advertisement? To show a fake sponsor? For sure they've got a promise for money even if they did not sign an agreement with the company...just in the end the sponsor backed out as no written agreement have been made. The gentlemen's agreement (based on given word) is not really working anymore this world.

I am sorry for the players. I have been in this situation...This time of the season is really hard to find a good club which has budget for a new player... And I am not even sure in Italy they have insurance to get their missing salary back as we got it in France a few years ago.

to Datch Modena asked just to use their logo on the T shirts and on the bus, just some free publicity and then only in January, maybe, they would have given something to the club. it was basically a false sponsor, but it wasn't told to the players! (this is what I understood!)

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Curious how it is possible that when crisis is in almost every Italy's Club Bergamo will have new Sponsor Mercedes. Or maybe Club has only word agreement with Sponsor ?

• partial good news:
    on the 27 of January, in Verona, at 18.30 there will be the All Star Game!!
    here are the players envolved:
    All Star Team Italy: Valentina Arrighetti (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio), Marta Bechis (Duck Farm Chieri Torino), Caterina Bosetti (Asystel MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese), Lucia Bosetti (Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza), Raffaella Calloni (Imoco Volley Conegliano), Monica De Gennaro (KGS Robursport Pesaro), Valentina Diouf (Foppapedretti Bergamo), Enrica Merlo (Foppapedretti Bergamo), Laura Partenio (Chateau d'Ax Urbino), Francesca Piccinini (Duck Farm Chieri Torino), Noemi Signorile (KGS Robursport Pesaro), Federica Stufi (Volley 2002 Forlì Bologna), Elisa Togut (Banca Reale Yoyogurt Giaveno).

All Star Team: Katarina Barun (Asystel MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese), Christina Bauer (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio), Jelena Blagojevic (Foppapedretti Bergamo), Juliann Faucette (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio), Berit Kauffeldt (Banca Reale Yoyogurt Giaveno), Floortje Meijners (Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza), Ivana Milos (Volley 2002 Forlì Bologna), Vilmarie Mojica (Asystel MC Carnaghi Villa Cortese), Valdone Petrauskaite (Chateau d'Ax Urbino), Kenny Moreno Pino (KGS Robursport Pesaro), Emylia Nikolova (Imoco Volley Conegliano), Danica Radenkovic (Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza), Lise Van Hecke (Chateau d'Ax Urbino).

Giulia Leonardi (Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio) will be libero for the All Star Team as there aren't foreign liberos.

Where is Carmen Turlea?

• It is sad indeed...at the end Novara did survive, but they couldnt play A1 cause they didnt have the registration for it, it belong to Asystel and they went for Villa. So they had to play A2 this season...I'm quite confident they will be in A1 next season. They are organized and seem to have a good new project...at least I hope for that.

As far as I know, Novara in A2 is a different club/society than the previous Novara, they started from zero and got the place in A2 from another team I think...but yes, looks like there will be another Novara team next year in A1 :)

• Where is Carmen Turlea?

maybe the club didn't want that all their players go to the All Star!

about Modena: they won't play on Thursday (this is the last news) and Paggi said that they have been fooled and desrespected:
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=56656&l=0
    the president keeps giving the fault to the earthquake that was in May, while the team was built in July...ridicolous, every day more!
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=56665&l=0

• There will be an interview with Tai Aguero on Rai Due at 17:50.

• It is at the same time of LNB match so I can't watch it but I am sure someone will write what she will say

• As far as I know, Novara in A2 is a different club/society than the previous Novara, they started from zero and got the place in A2 from another team I think...but yes, looks like there will be another Novara team next year in A1 :)

Yes you are right. it is new project, I meant like volleyball in the city is not over..I didnt make myself clear, sorry. ^^ This new project wanted to play A1 already, but they didnt have the registration or the aplication (dont know how is called..hehe), cause since Asystel left, it took it with them to Villa.

• As far as I know, Novara in A2 is a different club/society than the previous Novara, they started from zero and got the place in A2 from another team I think...but yes, looks like there will be another Novara team next year in A1 :)

There were 2 clubs in Novara: Asystel and AGIL. Asystel was born in 2003, when the same Asystel, who was main sponsor in AGIL Volley, bought the title to play in italian Serie A1, instead of AGIL, who came back to work just with young players in B1/B2 (third and fourth level of our championship).

When Asystel closed as club, keep doing the main sponsor for Villa Cortese, AGIL bought the title from Busnago (who closed as far as I know) to play in Serie A2. So Asystel supporters just came back to their old club.