Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Is Caprara banned for 5 matches by LVF ?

They paid the fine, so he will be there...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I respect the Italian league with its traditions. However, my message refers to emil_niklas who is not objective at all. The Turkish finals were exciting furthermore, the level was higher in comparison to the Italian finals. It is a fact that ECZ was the only European club that had a chance against VB. Those who haven’t seen the Turkish finals yet should see at least the second match of the finals.

• Mencarelli definitely has to consider to call Fiorin and Calloni :drink:
    Absolutely the game quality was superb, unlike Turkish Final. I'm sure no league in the world can possibly reach Italian league's level.

It must be a tough match for both teams. I'm personally a big fan of Francy Ferretti, but I've got to say she always has been like that...no miracle sets, she prefers to keep going without any risks. Agree with Mattias about it, she's a good setter but definitely far from being creative...

imo, the excitement was of highest not quality ... lots of tips turned out to be points..and there arent many strong Ohs in the teams except Mejiners and this causes long rallies and talian teams have always very good liberos and those liberos do the most of the job of digging,saving etc..

• It is not about the level of the game only (though we must agree italian league has been played in great level, with many ralis and defenses), it is an excitment...an emotion..a passion.. I guess we cant see in other leagues..I dont know if it is cause of tradition, cause maybe the respect for clubs history and the leagues history. dont know..I really dont know how to explain...

of course Turkey, Brazil, the top teams are higher level..and has the best players...

but we are talking about something that goes beyond money..and players...at least for me ^^

Very beautiful post :cheesy:
    Brava :wavy:

• I respect the Italian league with its traditions. However, my message refers to emil_niklas who is not objective at all. The Turkish finals were exciting furthermore, the level was higher in comparison to the Italian finals. It is a fact that ECZ was the only European club that had a chance against VB. Those who haven’t seen the Turkish finals yet should see at least the second match of the finals.[/quote

Yes I have watched the turkish finals and i found the matches quite boring, the season overall wasnt very fun to watch. only 4 teams are strong and the others are not. Im sorry if u felt offended but i just said what i felt. see that, Vakif won 3 matches in a row in the finals and proved they are unstoppable.

• I don't feel offended, yet I think that you're not objective. I see that you're influenced by your love for Italian volleyball. However, I believe most people know where they can see a real high level final match.

• Fair enough. I think its a matter of your preference. I love Italian volleyball and I hate all those money issues although there are lots of my favourite players playing for Turkish teams. Whatever, lets end it here.

• Fair enough. I think its a matter of your preference. I love Italian volleyball and I hate all those money issues although there are lots of my favourite players playing for Turkish teams. Whatever, lets end it here.

money issues? once Italia used to pay the players very well...now the other countries..maybe a little higher,thats it. ;)

• money issues? once Italia used to pay the players very well...now the other countries..maybe a little higher,thats it. ;)

not little :whistle: anyway at least Italy didnt make some good players stay on the bench. Whatever, its a long time ago...

• Its so clear that still italian volley is the best for watching.Being turk means u just have to say turkish league is the best? Really cant understand why u try to tell italian league is no more good,per contra they show that for playing good volley u dont need expensive players.In turkish league there is not much audince cause volley is not popular so opposite the italian one.Volley culture is not a thing that u make it with some expensive players for me just it exists in italy and poland.

Btw there is no offence to turkish league,hope it will be better just i tried to say something about volley culture :flower:

• It is all about your understanding of 'good' :roll: For some people, good means the close level of teams, unknown match results, surprise defeats by lower ranking teams and close level of all teams in the league. All this characteristics are present in Italian league however Turkish league has world's best setters, best opps, best MBs (best foreign players indeed) the only problem is that the distribution of these best players among the teams are not equal so there is a significant level difference between top 4 and others. But this is the case in almost all top leagues except Italian. Brazil, Azerbeijan, Poland, France, Germany... they all have only a few top teams that are not be beaten by lower ranked teams.

Indeed, from my perspective, best league to watch is Russian League since they both have high level teams with similar quality :whistle:

• Its so clear that still italian volley is the best for watching.Being turk means u just have to say turkish league is the best? Really cant understand why u try to tell italian league is no more good,per contra they show that for playing good volley u dont need expensive players.In turkish league there is not much audince cause volley is not popular so opposite the italian one.Volley culture is not a thing that u make it with some expensive players for me just it exists in italy and poland.

Btw there is no offence to turkish league,hope it will be better just i tried to say something about volley culture :flower:

Please read carefully before you start to write. When I compare the Italian finals and the Turkish finals, I prefer the Turkish finals. The second match between ECZ and VB was the most exciting match of the season. The level of the Italian finals is not even close to that.

The league is a different topic. Here I agree with Serdar, but I also want to add that the players in Italy play also for money and not only out of love as some described it here. Finally, it's a profession.

Right now we are enjoying to have some of the best players in Turkey, while Italian clubs can't pay their own star Picci. But we know how quickly things can change. Being a Turk doesn't mean that we are not objective.

• Guys, the best would be that all leagues showed high level players, equal teams plus volleyball culture and passion enviroments...unfortunetly we know that is not volleyball reality....yet!

We should not be pointing each other leagues wrongs to see what is the best (that is soooooo relative), but reinforce what each one has of good, like that we can take these positive things to other leagues and makes volleyball grow as a sport and community. ;)

• ^ equal teams not gonna happen well maybe 2 or 4 equal teams but 8 equal teams or 10 equal teams? do not let the top players of each team play then maybe we might see the equal team principle :lol:

• ^ equal teams not gonna happen well maybe 2 or 4 equal teams but 8 equal teams or 10 equal teams? do not let the top players of each team play then maybe we might see the equal team principle :lol:

It is a dream to have a league consisting of equal teams. Even Brazil league have point system in order to do so, however it still doesnot work and for last decade it is always Unilever-Osasco final :roll:

• It is a dream to have a league consisting of equal teams. Even Brazil league have point system in order to do so, however it still doesnot work and for last decade it is always Unilever-Osasco final :roll:

agree, but the abyss dont need to be such as it is in some leagues... :whistle: (btw the system does not work in Brazil cause it is bad made...that is all..hehehe)

anyway, everyone needs everyone..it is almost a cycle nowadays if you think about it...Italian league get young promising players from all europe, they develop and gain visibility of the world there, and then leagues with more money get them from italian league....and I believe it will keep being like that for some years..

• Nikolova really cant play..a pitty...I think Conegliano cant handle Piacenza with Calloni playing as opp all match. Though she did her best last match...playing a hole game like this improvised, and loosing an important attack such as Nikolova...it is a different history....but lets see. I think Piacenza will be champion today.