VakifBank Turk Telekom Istanbul 2012/2013

• Sure, a purposely goal. She is also a soccer player.

:lol: :thumbsup:

• http://www.voleybolx.com/haber/son-set-2-nisan-2013/57091/

Glinka's interview at last part of video. Glinka seems very lovely and cool

BTW she says that even if she leaves Vakıfbank it won't be that she is unhappy here, however she has to care about her family. That's why I might expect her to leave and play in Azerbeijan for just earning some money for her family's future :whistle:

• http://www.voleybolx.com/haber/son-set-2-nisan-2013/57091/

Glinka's interview at last part of video. Glinka seems very lovely and cool

BTW she says that even if she leaves Vakıfbank it won't be that she is unhappy here, however she has to care about her family. That's why I might expect her to leave and play in Azerbeijan for just earning some money for her family's future :whistle:

Unfortunately she doesn't speak English very well so I think they should prepare an interview in Italian...Anyway she's very funny person indeed.:drink:

• About fans:

Watching a musical band group at Vakif matchs who call themselves "Saem" or whatever.
    They are probably a paid group, it is clear that they are not into the volley, clear from their not-stopping during the game, sometimes, they are keeping playing music even when opponents are scoring. If they played drums, etc only in a syncronized way, it could be good, but, this way they are doing is totally ridiculous, irritating and repelling excited fans, excitements away. Not much different than soccer chants in Turkey, Italy and South America who keep chanting, singing continuously. This musical group of Vakif is fun only just after the game ends.. Other than this, they should be kept silent. Clapping with rythms is the best way of adding excitement. Polish fans are good at that, are they chanting like "one-two-three"? when the ball is in their area? Good rythm as 1=receive, 2=setting, 3=scoring.

• 2012 - 2013
    Mission completed.

12 games - 12 wins in champion leage - 1 Cup
    6 games - 6 wins in Turkey cup - 1 Cup
    29 games - 29 wins in Turkey league - 1 Cup
    Total: 47 games - 47 wins - 3 Cups

It is called domination, pronounced as Vakif.

I don't think this record can be repeated in next decade.

Bravo Vakif girls!

MVP of the year: Gözde

• it was beautiful 3 seasons Maggie in Vakifbank :flower:

• It was amazing three season for Maggie and it was definitely her best club she ever played in :)
    Thank you Maggie for those unforgettable memories :flower: :rose:

• (btw, can we change the title of this thread and delete my this post - Telekom hasn't been sponsor of Vakif this year. Volley club name is just only Vakifbank)

• I don't follow soccer much. Yesterday, I watched Borussia Dortmund match a little. I had watched their some matchs in the past too, 2-3 years ago, too.
    I had appreciated then and I did appreciate them yesterday again. What a group of players, average age is less than 25 years old, playing a total team game.
    From time to time, they lose their stars (this year, Gotze, last year, Sahin, and so on), but, these loses don't change anything in their team.

What point am I trying to come to? COACHING.. Jurgen Klopp! What a coach! He is a really genius coach from tactics to team making, he is always into the game, he is like a candy kid living the match together with his boys. Once again, coaching has proved a 50 million dollar team can badly beat 500 million dollar team.

So what? Really, what point am I trying to come to? What has this to do with the volley and Vakif? You guess it correct, our own kid Guidetti is very similar in coaching style to Klopp. Give such coachs some young players, they can make them a good team who can beat any team with star names. (no, don't compare Klopp vs Guidetti, sure, Klopp has been doing better things, but, in volley world, Guidetti is our Klopp.)