The 2013 CEV Cup

• i always liked Berenikas offensive side but Berg couldn't use her effectively poor reception didn't help either to say the truth.. Actually everything was bad so i am not gonna blame Berg also lol Fb needs to act lke a team and for this they need proper coach with a game plan they looked like dysfunctional team today

Berenika is a great player, i want to see her next year, but can't understand Berg sometimes, today she could play with Berenika much more ..

• I won't go to my CAVE and let people like you to lie here; i'm not an italian fan(i live in italy and i love italian people very very much), and if i wrote even 1 time Busto find it and show to me, in Turkey we say "Ağzı olan konuşuyor", and you are the best example, i know who you are talking about but he didn't provocate like you, he just said i'm supporting Busto, and the other i'm supporting them because they are playing better, you know that we were so unhappy when Azerrail Baku lost with golden set, and we told it could be 2 Turkish and 2 Azerbaijani teams in the f4 .. Are you kidding, i won't stop to say Turkey, because i love my country and i won't let people like you talking against my country with no reason and doing racism here ..

STOP using the name TURKEY for all those absurd things Fener has been doing from fans at that forum to volley match at Fener's home. All those Fener fans chanting soccer chants and swearing during volley match today against Muzsyna are NOW not Fener fans, but, TURKEY fans? Eh, get out of here, I do not care whoever they were, whether they were Turks or any other nationality. For me, all those uncivilized people were FENER fans. And, you show your dirty faces also at your magazine forum today, by banning a guy who said FAKRO, okay, as a revenge or whatever, but, none of you there who chanted BUSTO were banned.. You can not make yourselves reliable anymore. Again, stop using TURKEY name for your sh*tty bheaviours..

• Provacative? Go and say this at your biased magazine forum. This forum isn't your forum and this is a forum where truths are spoken, unlike magazine show forum with full of uncivilized people.

why uncivilized ? every forum has its rules..banning someone due to his provocative regarded staff makes a forum uncivilized ?
    seems you havent met real uncivilized people yet..

• STOP using the name TURKEY for all those absurd things Fener has been doing from fans at that forum to volley match at Fener's home. All those Fener fans chanting soccer chants and swearing during volley match today against Muzsyna are NOW not Fener fans, but, TURKEY fans? Eh, get out of here, I do not care whoever they were, whether they were Turks or any other nationality. For me, all those uncivilized people were FENER fans. And, you show your dirty faces also at your magazine forum today, by banning a guy who said FAKRO, okay, as a revenge or whatever, but, none of you there who chanted BUSTO were banned.. You can not make yourselves reliable anymore. Again, stop using TURKEY name for your sh*tty bheaviours..

5 minutes ago you were saying Turkey is a third class country and now you are saying stop to use Turkey's name, i won't ask you to say Turkey or not, if one of us should stop using Turkey, it is definitely you .. I don't think that Fenerbahçe cheated, but you can't insult me here, who do you think you are ?? What is your problem with Fenerbahçe ?? I think you found 2 new Polish friens to accuse, and insult Turkey, but we won't let, but you stop to write, stop saying Turkey, because i won't ask you something ABOUT MY COUNTRY !!

• This is my first comment on this forum. I have been enjoying reading this forum, however,after this nonsense of ErolGarip I want to write few words. ErolGarip
    is a good example of Turkish fanaticism. He is cheering more than polish people. Whatever, he has not the right to talk all turkish volleyball fans down. Turkish volleyball is in a process of developing and fans are part of this movement. It is better and it will be better! The Turkish forum which is mentioned here is the best example! I've read all comments there! Everyone is praising the team spirit of Muszyna and the performance of Werblinska and Popovic. Not a single bad word about the Polish team. In contrast people criticize transfer policies of Fenerbahce. Yes, one Azerbaijani fan is banned but not for his support for Muszyna. How can you ban someone for his support for a team? He was provoking all the time and was asked for better behaviour.

I want to add. This board is international. Fans from all over the world share their interest for volley here. Why this hate against Turkey or Turkish fans? What do you know about Turkey to call it a 3rd world country? Have you ever been to Turkey? Have you asked yourself why non-turkish players praise Istanbul? Polish, Croatian, Italian, Serbian they are all happy in Istanbul. I don't know what to do. Do you need a thread about Istanbul so that you have a picture of the daily life in Istanbul?

• İf you encounter to Aziz Yıldırım,ı think you afraid then you shit under..But here is a forum.And you have a keyboard.Say everything.

Aziz already sh-tted in his paints (in jail for months.) Of course, I can say anything here, in a civilized way, unlike your forum where you can kick anyone out who is not in the same opinion with you.

By the way, I am a really new to these volley forums, member of only this forum, Inside and I became a Vakif fan just after I made some money when Vakif BEAT Fener in 2011 Cev cup at Fener Home. Now, with things I saw today (during volley match and in your forums), you can also consider me as MUZSYNA fan too from now on. I never been to Azerbaijani or Poland at all. I am from Aksehir, Turkey and I am not coward like your president Aziz and fans like you. Bye bye Fener bye bye. Congrats MUZSYNA.

• A good thing is that recently Okuniewska has shown some good performances. In general I'm not satisfied with the club she is playing. It would be better for her to play in Italy. She is still young and have to develop her skills. Sitting on the bench in a league matches is not a good solution for her. I hope that coach will try to use her in some matches with 3 foreigners allowed instead of Paula...

• Okay, added MUZSYNA too as my favorite team.

Once again, CONGRATS MUZSYNA and bye to Fener.

Okay, I am leaving this CEV cup forum. CUP is WON by Our team, MUZSYNA!

• The good thing is that recently Okuniewska has shown some good performances. In general i'm not satisfied with the club she is playing. It would be better for her to play in Italy. She is still young and have to develop her skills. Sitting on the bench in a league matches is not a good solution for her. I hope that coach will try to use her in some matches for example instead of Paula...

I think that next year she will stay here in Fenerbahçe, i'm so happy to see her here ..

• Muszynianki :obey: Still can't believe in this. This is a historic performance! After all these time of supporting them, moments filled with tears, disappointment, throwing my slippers at the TV with anger - finally we have a European Cup :cup: I won't write too much 'cause my behaviour is overly emotional after such a day and I could kill you all with too many emoticons. So I will stop with "I'm happy nanananana" :D

• Okay, added MUZSYNA too as my favorite team.

Once again, CONGRATS MUZSYNA and bye to Fener.

Okay, I am leaving this CEV cup forum. CUP is WON by Our team, MUZSYNA!

Hhaaha your team Fakro...

Bukalemun..

Today Fakro..Next Vakıf..Then another team...

Meek and bukalemun..Hohohoho...

• i always liked Berenikas offensive side but Berg couldn't use her effectively poor reception didn't help either to say the truth.. Actually everything was bad so i am not gonna blame Berg also lol Fb needs to act lke a team and for this they need proper coach with a game plan they looked like dysfunctional team today

It seems like this group needed more time playing together. They had type of problems which should be eliminated early in the season... but with Fenerbahce changes and injuries, that was a different team. I know Bera did not have many chances to play until recently. Berg + Kim + Bera could be great combo if given enough time together.

Paula... had an off day... to put nicely. I do not understand why she stayed in the match. But since I was supporting Muszyna, I was glad to see it. To be honest, my thoughts while watching were that Paula helped to cancel out the advantage from the line judges.

Oh, about the other topics being discussed here. I am not moderator, and I do not care what You say to each other. The only thing that bothers me, is that it is :offtopic: :)

• Moderator note:

Everybody is free to express their opinion here, but we cannot tolerate racist comments and personal insults towards other users. Such posts will be deleted!

Since I am new here. Can I call other countries 3rd world or something like that? Is this my personal opinion an insult or provocation? Sad to see that my second comment on this board is already deleted. So much faster than turkish mods :rolll:

• If Turkish users find the 3rd world country post insulting, I can delete it too. But the insult you posted left no doubts about having to be deleted.

As a Turk, I do not find this expression "3rd world" as an insult at all. But, generalizations are done mistakenly. This is not about Turkey, this match was about Fener and correct expression should have been "Fener is a 3rd world." But, anyway, these Fener fans have no right to complain, as they already doing worse things than things being done here. (see one of them says "you are faster than Turkish mods." This is confession. And, you deleted the words only with all bad language while they BANNED someone just necause he said FAKRO. Provacative? Well, everybody and especially Fener fans have been doing provacative things here and there, and nothing was done to them while they banned someone there at their forum easily. Mod, I suggest you to ignore their double-standard comments here.) Ok, this is my last post here at CEV cup 2013.

My last word here:

WOMEN CEV CUP WINNER 2012-2013: MUZSYNA..

• As a Turk, I do not find this expression "3rd world" as an insult at all. But, generalizations are done mistakenly. This is not about Turkey, this match was about Fener and correct expression should have been "Fener is a 3rd world." But, anyway, these Fener fans have no right to complain, as they already doing worse things than things being done here. (see one of them says "you are faster than Turkish mods." This is confession. And, you deleted the words only with all bad language while they BANNED someone just he said FAKRO. Provacative? Well, everybody and especially Fener fans have been doing provacative things here, and nothing was done to them while they banned someone there at their forum easily. Mod, I suggest you to ignore their double-standard comments here.) Ok, this is my last post here at CEV cup 2013.

My last word here:

WOMEN CEV CUP WINNER 2012-2013: MUZSYNA..

How does crying or blaming Turkey and Turkish volleyball help you? Thank you well done. People call your country 3rd world country. I hope you are proud! When it is not insulting for you go on, they haven't called Turks morons yet. I miss that one, come on go on...

You can support any team you want on that Turkish board. Every board has rules. That Azerbaijani was not banned for writing Fakro!!! He is banned because of insultinng and provocation. Just few days ago an Azerbaijani wrote "we will smash the heads of the players of team X". To be honest I don't know if it was the same person. Still what kind of lanagueg is that?

• Not completely. When Italian teams were the richest, of course they got the most expensive players, BUT the Italian star teams always were real teams and they were cleverly built, they didn't just buy all players they could possibly get but they figured out well which players could make a good team. This is not the same in Turkey, just look at Eczacibasi. There are many better OHs than Lyuba nowadays, and they should have rather gone for a good foreign setter...

Totally agree with Matthias.