The 2013 CEV Cup

• Fenerbahçe – Khimik Yuzhny: 2-3 (25-17, 22-25, 25-19, 21-25, 13-15) Golden Set: 15-9

Fenerbahçe: Elif 1, Kim 26, İpek 14, Seda 18, Paula 18, Berenika 17, Nihan (L) (Meryem 2, Nilay, Mari)

Mari replaced by İpek and she played as middle blocker. Our coach didn't prefer Duygu ?(

Khimik Yuzhny: Stepanovska 7, Trushkina 20, Savenchuk 12, Kodola 29, Gerasymova 5, Novgorodchenko 2, Stepanchuk (L) (Zakhozha 7, Khyliuk, Pugachova, Kalchenko, Shelukhina 7)

Golden Set

Hugh McCutcheon will come to save Fenerbahce next year! :obey: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Kodola and Trushkina will have good offers for next season thanks to Fenerbahce :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kodola has great potential and very strong player, she's Ukrainian Rahimova ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Can't wait for Igtisadchi-Omichka matches,it should be super-interesting!!!

• From last match Igtisadchi lost to Baku 1-3 and it was tie breakers every sets. It was so tight and could end up either way. If they still can pull off this form like when they played Baku. I think it won't be so hard for them to take out Omichka . Let's see if they are not too tired. 7-8 players without any substitutions could be there downfall though. Igtisadchi needs to recruit tall MB and OH to the team to cover their block skill. They will be one the most dangerous teams. Though It would be difficult to find tall players who have the same skills and super fast playing styles with a lot of tactics as equal as current team members to fit in the team. That's why Carol and Anna were resigned and sent back home because They were not impressed by Carol and Anna performances :( . Now it's the first priority and big job for Igtisadchi management to find at least few players to fill up the team. They can't just have only 7-8 players playing the whole season. Those girls will be too exhausted before the end of season. Anyway can't wait to see Igtisadchi play Omichika. It will be exciting and enjoyable match for sure. Those thai girls always impress me and surprise me everytime they play even when they lost. :obey: :obey: :obey:

• livestream for Igtisadchi-Omichka?

I think Idman TV will broadcast it,maybe even Laola!

• 2013 CEV VOLLEYBALL CUP - WOMEN
    13 Nov. 2012; 20:00 hrs.(Baku Time)
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    A.Y.S. Sport Hall
    Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) vs Omichka Omsk Region (RUS)

Up till now, livestream of the Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) - Omichka Omsk Region (RUS) match is unavailable. :aww:

IdmanTV does not live-stream the match, but we can follow the LIVE SCORE via:
    2013 CEV VOLLEYBALL CUP - WOMEN
    LIVE SCORE:
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…V_LiveScore.aspx?ID=24494

Igtisadchi Baku Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/IgtisadchiBaku

IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV
    Program:
    http://www.idmantv.az/program.php

• This is going to be a world-class match I'm pretty sure,it's shame they won't broadcast it! :(

• GOOD NEWS!!! for Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) - Omichka Omsk Region (RUS) Match
    IdmanTV has made the change in its program,
    IdmanTV will live-stream "Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) - Omichka Omsk Region (RUS)" match tonight.
    20.00 Voleybol. Cev kuboku. “İqtisadçı” (Azərbaycan) - “Omiçka” (Rusiya) (canlı)
    ** Baku Time
    + 3 hours for Thailand Time

2013 CEV Volleyball Cup - Women
    13 Nov. 2012; 20:00 hrs.(Baku Time)
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    A.Y.S. Sport Hall
    Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) vs Omichka Omsk Region (RUS)

IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

• the stream not work ?( ?(

• It's a pity. The LINK didn't work!

Igtisadchi BAKU - Omichka OMSK REGION
    3:1 (22-25, 25-11, 25-20, 25-17)

• Im really sad I wanted to watch Mamma ;(

Congrats Igtisadchi. I hope they will win 2nd match also.

• Igtisadchi BAKU won Omichka OMSK REGION ,it a good news

• Mamma :heart:

:heart: I'm so sad I didn't watch the match,I was in school! :( Congrats Igtisadchi!!

• Any links for Aterix - Fenerbahce ??