The 2013 CEV Cup

• Last week i followed a bit the CEV-Liveticker of Linz - Fener and i was wondering about a longer "interruption" of it. Yesterday i have found the reason for the interruption of this match in an article on the Linz-Website:

http://www.volleyball-linz.at/…d=34:aktuelles&Itemid=222

"Fanatics" and firecracker. Maybe next time when Fener isn't first choice for a wild card, we should also remembering "incidents" like this.

• Fenerbahçe 3-0 Askö BüroLeben Linz Steg : 25-17, 25-18, 25-7 - Sts

Yellow Angels qualified for the quarter finals. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Piacenza- Apollon Limassol 3-0 (25-8 25-13 25-4)

I remember what Apollon's fans did vs GS last year and this is a great punishment for them :dance6:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Che imbecile mamma mia.Cerca di leggere un po' di storia piccola bruttina altrimenti vai a mangiare la pasta della mammina e per favore...Stai ziTTTTA

• Quarter Finals
    2004 Tomis Constanta - Baki / OMSK
    Fenerbahçe - Tauron Dabrowa Gornicza
    Fakro Muszyna - Bielsko Biala
    SES Calais - Uralochka

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think, Fenerbahce will be out. Second match is in Poland, feels golden set ;) It's the best pair in this round.

Muszyna - Bielsko :huh: interesting...

are we going to see magical decisions of the referees in the 2nd match? :lol:

• are we going to see magical decisions of the referees in the 2nd match? :lol:

Nooo, Dąbrowa is very brave, ambitious, great spirit and they proved this in last few matches in CL, so close to 1/12. Fenerbahce in this season play average... Weak wings (Mari, Paula), uneven playing middles. Only Kim...

If you watched Dąbrowa matches with Eczacibasi or Azerrail, you understand - they can win without the help of referees ;) Formally Fener is better team, but they must played really well to advance :box:

• I watched Dabrowa vs Azerrail,and Polish team plays very good,I think they will beat Fenerbahce if not in both matches,then at home,and golden set will will then be in Poland,so they're favorites!!

• Omichka leads Baki 2-0 (25-20,25-20) in Baku. Russian team play very good,setter is very good,but Mammadova is Perfect so far!!!!!!! :heart: