The 2013 CEV Cup

• Eda's problem she thinks that she has finished her evolution as MB so she doesn't even try to improve her skills and she is just 26 years old :aww: so i also agree to serdar i see no progress in Eda in last 2-3 years and tired to see the same Eda every year,she has still miles way to improve her block for example Furst improves every year now she improved her attack really well every year i see a diffrent and better Furst even thought her coach is a magican it really depends to players.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Tomis Constanta - OMSK 1:3
    Crazy stats: 17 aces for Tomis, Mammadova made 40 points :white: , and poor Sazhina had to receive 50 balls :D .
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24514

and 57% :super: it is not 'crazy' statistic for Mamma, she used to it :)

It seems they received only with Sazhina. I watched OMSK match 3-4 times this year, Sazhina didnt seem better receiver than Mamma.

• Mammadova played phenomenal match!!!! Not just 40 points,but 7 blocks and 4 aces!!!!! :heart: Goooo Omichka!!! :super:

• Fenerbahçe - Tauron Dabrowa Gornicza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…er_embedded&v=7Yg6r19K_40

I love you :rose:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• So she gathered 40+7+4=51 points? :white: :thumbsup:

29+7+4=40 :roll:

• Stream for Muszyna - Bielsko Biala anyone?

• Poor reception for Tauron!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Omichka OMSK crushed Tomis Constanta!!!!! 3-0 (25-17,25-13,25-23)!!! :super: Mammadova was best scorer again,this time with 23 points,Alisheva was also very good with 21!! On to the semifinals!! :woohoo:

• OMG....Fener is sooo helpless if Kim doesn't kill the balls....

Seda and Paula.....so weak...

• Kim is making a lot of mistakes

• Again no stream for Muszyna? :what: :wall: :mad:

• Kim is making a lot of mistakes

Indeed. She isn't at her normal level today...the TRAGICAL thing is: no other winspiker is able to be a leading scorer...neither Paula nor Seda :aww: It has been this way during the whole season already...